*Request for Frida_2699* Luke Girls

Imagine this Frida...

"Luke stop that!" You squeal slightly in disappointment as Luke carried on throwing your son into the air and catching him once again.

"He seems to like it!" Luke said ignoring you.

Ever since you and Luke had been divorced just six months after you were married you and Luke had separate days of looking after your son.

But today your son said that all he wanted was both his mum and dad to join him. Besides it was his birthday so you decided to make a picnic and go to the park.

Ever since your divorce Luke became totally rebellious towards your thoughts and would never listen.

Luke picked your son up from the legs holding him upside.

"No daddy!" He screamed.

"Luke put him down!" You yelled.

"Why haha he likes it!" He said.

You rolled your eyes at him as he raced his son to the park.

He placed your son in the swing pushing him softly.

Luke's P.O.V

"Daddy," Randy my son would say.

"Yeah!" I'd smile.

"I want you and mum back together." He'd say for the thousandth time.

"It's not that easy..." I'd say.

"Yeah it is. Just put the wedding ring back on her finger and call her Mrs. Brooks again. I'm sick of having two addresses and having all these weird moments..." He said starting to cry.

End of P.O.V

You could see your son starting to cry as Luke hugged him. What was wrong?

After you'd finished the picnic it was time for Randy's swimming lesson.

Yourself and Luke watched him from the top balcony as he swam with other children his age.

"Hey Frida... Erm I..." But as Luke started the teacher started screaming Randy's name.

"He's drowning!" She screamed again.

"OH MY GOD!" You screamed running down the stairs with Luke behind you.

By the time you reached downstairs the life guards already had him by the side.

The ambulance was called and he was taken away on a stretcher.

A couple of hours later as you waited in your sons hospital room, his breathing was stable again and he was awake.

You hadn't noticed but this whole time you and Luke were holding hands tightly. You lay on his shoulder as he put his head on yours.

"Dad... Are you together with mum yet!" Randy asked smiling at the sight of you and Luke.

"Oh yeah!" Luke said getting up and looking in his pockets.

He pulled out a small case and got down on his knee. You looked at him startled and tired.

"Frida I can't go on like this, I love you too much. I don't even know why we left each other anyway. But I want to be with you always and forever. So Frida, will you marry me?" He said his face going red while looking into your eyes.

"YESSSS!" You scream kissing him full on the lips passionately while he kissed you back. He slid the ring onto your finger and then you continued. He slid his hand under your top and then...

"Ew! This is eye rape stop it!" Your son Randy screamed.

Author's Note:

LEL AW I SHIP THIS

I'm uploading more today x