Jai Girls 4

It was a hot stuffy day in the class room and it was the last week of school in Penola. You've been having quite a lot of cover teachers so they always ask a member of the class to do the register.

You just moved to Penola a month ago and were still not sure of the names but the cover teacher picks you anyway.

"Come on up (Y/N)," The cover teacher says.

So you begin.

"Amy?"

"Here,"

"Pav,"

"Yo!" There was some laughter then you reached the hardest name ever.

The register said Jai.

Jai? Back home that was Jye but what if it's Jay?

"Jye?"

Everyone gasped.

"It's Jay," Jai smirked.

"Erm, sorry." You apologise blushing. Why were you blushing?!

You managed to get through the rest correct and sat back down. You were meant to be doing work but because it's the last week they always do something fun instead so you all went outside on the school field and just sunbathed and did whatever.

You were a quiet member of the class so you went under the blossom tree and started reading whilst biting into an apple.

Jai's P.O.V (Special One)

She pronounced my name wrong but for some reason I didn't care. So after we went outside I could just see her sitting under the blossom tree in the sun. The blossom falling around her perfect body and her hair blowing gently in the breeze.

"Oi! Jye! Pass me the ball!" My mate said.

"It's Jay, you fucktard," I shouted kicking the ball at him but then I missed.

End of P.O.V

You see the ball coming towards you, it hit you straight in the face striking you with sudden pain.

"Oh my god! Are you ok?" Jai ran up to you.

"No, not really," You reply.

"I'm so sorry," He says lifting your chin to check your face.

"You are so beautiful," He says.

"Thank you," You smile.

"Aww hahaha," he sits behind you while you read and you spend the whole summer with him...

Imagine that.