*Request for NathalyCisneros* Luke Girls

Imagine this Nathaly...

You and Luke have been boyfriend and girlfriend for a while now. Everyone knew about it and you were probably one of the best celebrity couples.

But things weren't going so well now. Luke was away on tour and was coming to your city finally.

You weren't sure what was going on but it seemed like Luke was avoiding contact with you.

He texted you only once a day saying things like; "I'm in rehearsals" or "I've got a show."

A buzz came from your phone as you unlocked it and found a text from Luke.

Luke: Hey baby! I'm doing a show today! I'll talk to you soon. I love you Nathaly❤️

You stared at the text and rolled your eyes. You got up to get ready for the show putting on a hoodie that Luke gave to you and some leggings along with some cool Vans. You let your beautiful hair down and walked out the front door.

You and your friends met up as you walked to the venue where you met some fans. You weren't going to tell Luke you were coming.

You wanted surprise him so security let you and your friends hang out backstage.

"Guys I'm really nervous, I haven't seen Luke in ages. What if he doesn't love anymore?" You tremble.

"He does love you. If he didn't, wouldn't it already be over for you two?" One of your friends said holding your hand.

She was right, you thought to yourself. If Luke didn't love you, then he would've broken up with you. You hear some weird creaky noises from behind one of the curtains but you decide not to worry about it.

"Thanks." You smile at your friend. Finally after ten long minutes the boys appeared on stage screaming random things out.

You stood up and hid behind the curtain closest to the stage. You watches the boys from there.

The show was great. There were funny games, stunts, jokes and some music too! The last five minutes had finally arrived and it was coming to an end.

"So guys before the show ends, I need to get something off my chest." Luke breathed in before beginning again.

"I have a beautiful girlfriend who I love more than anything. Lately, I feel ashamed of myself because I haven't been good to her. I don't pick up, I barely text back but she still loves me. She trusts me and she's loyal to me. I want to thank her so much for that, I never want to leave her. Please welcome, my one and only Nathaly." Luke said pointing to the curtains.

You stared back at him shocked. He must've been eavesdropping on your conversation. That explained the creaky floorboards.

"GO ON NATHALY!" Your friends cheered as they pushed you onto the stage. Luke grabs your hand as the crowd cheers and he hugs you.

"I love you, please forgive me." Luke whispered into your ear.

"I forgive you," You smile. He kisses your forehead and holds you.

"I LOVE NATHALY!" He screamed into the microphone. You giggled as the crowd awed.

Authors Note:

Sorry I've been a lazy cow again! Sorry for being late Nathaly. I hope you enjoyed it!!! Same with you Luke girls. Oooo you would make such a cute couple. Thank you for reading ilysm! xx

I'm still thinking of what to do to say thank you for 100k reads.

It's so unreal. Thank you beautifuls xx ily all so so so much

-Izzy