Chapter 46: umbridge is gone

I walk out of my common room and see frack it waiting for me to walk with me to potions. He holds out his hand and I grab it and follow him . We sit in the back of the class. Probably so Draco can make out with me.

"Did you hear?" A kid turns around to me

"No what?" I say back

"Unbridge was taken away by centaurs and Harry, Hermione, Ron, and some other kids went to the the ministry and came back late yesterday. apparently Lucius Malfoy was there and so as you-know-who" he says seriously

"They killed Sirius black and now dumbldore is back as headmaster again" he says

"They always seem to be getting into some sort of trouble don't they?"

I laugh at this kid and shrug. I look over to see Draco tense up at the mention of his father being see with Voldemort.

I grab his face to look at me and smile sadly "it's going to be alright Draco" I say kissing him tenderly. He smiles into the kiss and before pulling apart and draping his arm over me.

"Today you will be brewing a befuddlement Draught you will work together and have this finished at the end of class there will also need to be an essay handed in by tomorrow" he says in his boring monotone voice.

I go to grab the ingredients which calls for scurvy grass, lovage, and sneezewort" I give it to Draco to add to the lot while I call out which to put in first after we add everything I stir it clockwise until it's a dark green color.

As I'm done I go to start my essay but then a certain blondes hands finds it's way to my thigh. "Dracoo" I whine trying pry off his hand.

He uses his other hand to pull into a kiss while his other hand runs along my thigh. I sigh.

I feel his hand travel further up my leg skimming over my panties. I stifle a moan. I'm glad it's dark in professor snapes classroom.

He sneaks his finger in my panties and gently rubs me. I cover my mouth to keep quiet.
"Draco Lucius Malfoy! Stop!" I manage to remove his hand. He smirks before licking his finger.

"Fine, but We're not done yet" he says smirking.

---✯----

After my class Draco practically drags me to my room. How he got my password I have no idea. As we get into my room he throws me on my bed before climbing on top of me and roughly kissing me.

"I've been waiting all day" he says looking me up and down.

I sit up and kiss him again before flipping us over. "It's my turn Mr. Malfoy" I say smirking at him. His breath hitches as I kiss his neck where his sweet spot is.

I trail back up to his lips and kiss him intertwining our tongues. We both fight for dominance but he wins.

I kiss down his jaw to his neck and back up to his lips. I feel him unbutton my shirt while I untie my tie. Which is a gold and white tie.

I start to unbutton his shirt and trail my fingers up and down his stomach and chest. He wasn't exactly toned and bulky with abs. He was actually smooth skinned and his stomach was flat and his chest was just a bit toned. He was my beautiful handsome boy.

I move from his lip to his chest and kiss down to the hem of his pants and back up to his collar bone. I leave love bites there and and make my way back down. I hear him moan as I work my way on his body. I get to the hem of his pants and kiss above it swiping my tongue at the edge. That is until Draco pulls away.

"What's wrong Draco?" I say a little worried and confused. I've never done anything like this so I hope I didn't do anything wrong.

"N-nothing.. it's just i-I..I've never done this with anyone you know" he says looking down pointing to his staff.

"I want to do it, it's just I'm nervous" he says i smile lightly before going up to him.

"We'll go slow okay?" He nods. I kiss him on the lips and kiss his neck slowly before making my way back down again. I go slower kissing his chest and stomach. I run my hands over him. I look up through my lashes and see him staring at me biting his lips to hold back his moans.

I smirk and move my hands down to his pants and start to unbuckle his pants while looking at him. He quits biting his lip and starts taking shakey breaths. I undo his belt and zip down his zipper broke undoing his button.

I pull down his pants and see a tent in his boxers. I kiss him through his boxers earning muffled moans. I rub my hands on his thighs and kiss above his boxers. I slowly and teasingly pull them down. I watch as his long member springs up, I can't help but stare at it.

I tentatively take it in my hand feeling the smoothness of it examining it like it's a science project. I hear him moan at my touch. I look at him and move to take off my shirt and skirt. And kiss his lips softly before getting on my knees.

I just go with instinct and move my hand up and down his staff slowly. "Ohhh fuck vi" he moans out.

I move my head just above him and stop stroking him. I kiss the tip of him and give butterfly kisses along him.

"S-stop teasing me V" he whines lifting up his hips slightly to gain more touch. I push his hips back down and run my tongue along him earning loud moans from him. I swirl my tongue on his tip before taking him all in and keeping my hand at the base of him to help me stroke what I can't take in.

I flatten my tongue against him and slowly move my head. I hear him moan my name loudly which turns me on. I hollow out my cheeks and move my head faster along his shaft.

"Oh fuck Vivian" he moans out. I look at up at him through my lashes and see him looking at me work my mouth. He has his mouth slightly open with his brows scrunched up from the pleasure and new feeling of oral sex.

"S-Stop looking at me...like..that" he pants out moaning "if you keep looking at me like that I'm gonna finish before we even started"

I look back down at his length and bob my head stroking what I can't reach that is until I feel his hand pushing me further down. I gag as he hits the back of my throat taking most of him in.

"Fuck vi" He continues moving my head long him. I hear him moan groan as he gets closer. I feel him twitch in my mouth releasing all his come in my mouth. It tastes salty.

I pull him out of my mouth and lick my lips clean. And look up at him.

"So...was, was it bad?" He asks looking away flustered. I get up pull his face to look at me while smiling big at him being so flustered.

"It wasn't bad at all, in fact it was amazing because I shared it with you" I say kissing him.

He smirks at me before pulling me to lay on the bed with him.

"Well at least you won't be hungry for dessert later" I can practically hear the smirk in his voice. I just roll me eyes.