Chapter 1 prolouge

(Hope you like the cover took me
forever to do but it was worth it)

Also please check out my dracoxreader fanfic called 'my love obsession' thanks

If you're reading this, then this is the story of me and my journey through love, Vivian Diaz Alice.

As you know of Perseus Jackson aka Percy Jackson the one who defeated Kronos single-handedly, is also the son of Poseidon... well I'm his half-sister, daughter of Poseidon who had fallen for a witch in London named Isabella Alice who is Puerto Rican but moved to England at a young age, 10 years later gave birth to me nine months later. She then moved to America where she could prepare me for the life I would have to come and face.

My name is Vivian Diaz Alice daughter of a witch also a pure-blooded witch and I am the first half-blooded Demi witch, I'm more powerful than Percy Jackson my half-brother. I found out I was a demigod at the age of 9 when I was attacked and brought to camp half-blood. Everyone treated me like I was dangerous when they soon also found out I was a witch. I soon met Percy who was 2 years older than me he is 11 years old when he was brought to camp half-blood. I never stayed at camp half-blood my mother wouldn't allow it until I was 11 years old and there was a prophecy about how a child of the big three would defeat Kronos, I knew from the beginning it wasn't me it was Percy. I had trained and battle for three years at camp half-blood. Now I met Nico di Angelo he was my closest friend we hung out all the time with some people even though we were related because of how similar we are.

my hair being dark brown and ocean waves with a pale light olive-brown skin I'm pale enough that you can see the green veins beneath my skin. I have amber golden eyes so light in color they seem to glow with streaks of a sea blue in them the only resemblance between Percy is our hair and how there is a trace of sea blue in my eyes

Percy and I have been trained the most being the child of the second biggest god Poseidon. Percy is the only one who seems to understand me the most besides Nico, I and Percy get along we hang out anytime we can we both love the color blue but indifferent as so Percy likes to eat blue food which is something I can't do, but I like the color blue in normal ways like for my dresses.

I tend to dress in dark clothing always wearing black and white clothing and occasionally dark red or blue. people tend to leave me alone I'm not the happiest person I guess according to people I have a dark aura I seem to always have a scowl on my face people attend to be scared of me which in a way I like, but I also somehow manage to be the most popular person there and I don't understand why because I've never really done anything to attract attention.

But this isn't even the story so read along and see what awaits me.