Chapter 6~In Love

Haley's P.O.V

It wasn't a long drive till we finally got to the restaurant. I read the name of it, and it read 'Billisimo' it looked really fancy.
Before I knew it we were parked, and Connor came to my side to open the door for me.

"Thank you"

He smiles as a reply, then laces his hand with mine, as we walk inside together.
The inside of this place look's more fancy than it does on the outside. It looked exactly how the restaurants did in the movies. There were a bunch of people waiting to get in, and they all had a little buzzer thing. Everyone was dressed in dresses, and suits.
Connor walked up to the lady at the front, and said,

"Reservation for Connor Franta, table for two"

She looked through a list of people, then grabbed two menus, and said,

"Follow me"

She led us to our table, and it looked so elegant. It was a little round table with a white long table cloth. There was also two lit candles in the middle, and a basket of bread.
Connor pulled out the chair for me, and I sat down. I replied with thank you, and the lady began,

"Your waitor will be with you shortly to get you some drinks"

We both nodded then she left.

"So how are you?" Connor asked being the gentlemen he is.

"I'm good. You?" I responded.

"Frantastic" he replied with a smirk, making me laugh.

"So what do you think your gonna get?" I ask, looking through my own menu.

"I think I'm might go for the steak you"

"The balsamic chicken looks good"

He looks up at me staring for a while.

"I like your necklace" he smiles

I look down at it, and bite my lip,

"Me too"

"I can't believe you still have that"

"Why wouldn't I?" I question

"I don't know. Just after all the things that happened.."

I cut him off,

"I would never throw away something special to me, no matter what the circumstances are, and this" I pause, looking once again down at the necklace then continue,

"This, is special to me"

I look at his eyes, as he flashes me a perfect smile, than looks down biting his lip.

The waitor soon arrived, and took our orders, and came back to give us our drinks. We talked until our food arrived, and then we ate. I'm not going to go into that much detail, but I had a good time, it was really fun seeing him again.
When the bill came, I of coarse tried to split it, but Connor would not let me so he paid the bill, and I did the tip. That was the only thing he would actually let me pay for, and it took quite a bit of convincing.

We walked out of the restaurant hand, in hand, and went inside his car.

"I'm stuffed" I say

"I know me too, but the food was really good"

"Ya it was. Thank you again"

"It's no problem"

I go through my wallet, and take out a twenty dollar bill, and shove it into his head board of his car. That at least covers for my meal.

"I saw what you did, take that back"

"Nope" I smile

We drive for a little, both jamming out to the music on the stereo. I soon realize were not heading back to my house.

"Where are we going?" I question

"To the o2l apartment. All the guys are out tonight, and I was wondering if you wanted to come in, and watch a movie?"

"Sure" I smile

When we arrive we head up the elevator to their apartment. Connor unlocks the door, and we go inside.

"It's more filled since the last time I was here. It looks nice"

"Thanks" he says, placing his car keys on the counter, and going over towards the couch.

I guess he expected me to come over because it is all neatly set up, with little snacks on the table.

I check the time, and it's around 10. I text Sam quickly, and tell him we finished eating, and were watching a movie at the apartment. I go sit beside Connor on the couch.

"Sorry, just had to text Sam telling him I was here"

"No it's ok. So what movie do you want to watch?"

I look at the selection of movies he has layed out on the table.

"About.. The Vow?"

"Perfect. Hold on I just need to go to the washroom. Do you want a pair of track pants, and a sweater? I wouldn't want you to be uncomfortable" he responds

I nod, and grab popcorn on the table, and eat some. He soon returns in a loose shirt, and track pants, and I slip on the sweater, and pants that he gave me over my dress.

He then starts the movie, and sits closely beside me. He has his arm around me, while I'm slouched on him, with my head nuzzled in his shoulder. I also lay the blanket over me, and him. I never realized how much I missed him.
I look up at him while he is watching the movie just admiring him. He looks adorable paying attention to the movie. He's so focused.
I remember why I liked him in the first place. He has such a down to earth personality, and he's so sweet, and kind. His looks are just a bonus because his personality is what I fell for. He soon noticed I was staring at him, and he looked down at me with a confused face, which soon turns to a small smile. I'm a little embarrassed, and my cheeks get hot. I gain a little courage, and decide to do something risky.
I stare at his eyes to his lips repeatedly. I start to lean in, and eventually he does too. Soon are lips meet, and we share a small kiss. The fireworks in my head go off, and I remember this feeling.

This was the feeling of me falling in love with him all over again.
________________________

Early update🎉
So this was chapter 6!!
What did you guys think of their date?

Also we hit 3K reads on this book!! Thank you to everyone who reads this, it really means a lot to me. I remember starting the first book, and I never would have thought so many of you would actually enjoy reading what I write. Thank you guys so much it all means a lot. Every comment, vote, and read means so much to me. Thank you.

What do you think will happen next?

Haley and Connor will fall madly in love with each other?
Their relationship with grow?
Their relationship will go down hill?
What is Kian up too?
How does Sam feel about this?
Will Sam interfere with their relationship?

I guess your gonna have to wait, and see.

For a NEW update this chapter has to get 11 comments and 11 votes

Anyways
I GUESS I GOT TO GOOOOOOOOO
hope you enjoyed chapter 6
Your fello fanfic writer is out ✌️