Chapter 11~Parties arnt my thing

Hayley's P.O.V

So currently I'm having the time of my life sitting on the floor drenched in some sort of alcohol. The best part is out of all people in the building it had to be her.

Connor bends down helping me up off the floor.

"Thank you." I smile slightly.

Connor being the gentlemen he is also, bends down to help her get up. She ignors his help and stands up by herself.

"Oh no, look at that, your ugly dress in now wet." she smirks

"Allison can you just leave me alone for one day." I plead

"Look who your here with, Connor. Your a real cutie so why are you with her? No wonder you cheated on her with Casey. You probably just needed a break from that face, am I right." Allison says, taking a couple of steps closer to Connor.

"Hey why don't you leave her alone." Connor speaks up.

"Sure Con anything for you. Hope you have a great time at this party Haley or were you even invited. See you soon." she laughs, giving me a wink, then turning around and walking off.

"Who was that?" Connor asks me.

"You know how I told you I used to get bullied when I was younger. Well, that was one of the bully's, Allison and we unfortunately go to the same high school."

"You have to live with that?"

"Unfortunately." I sigh

"Your drenched now too. I think I saw washrooms up stairs if you wanna go dry yourself off."

"Ok ya. I think I'm gonna I do that."

"Do you need me to come?" Connor offers.

"No it's ok I'm good."

"Ok Ill be right here waiting for you when you come back" he says kissing my cheek.

I smile, then walk over to the stairs. When I get to the top there are several rooms filled with some noises I don't really want to hear. I keep walking down the hall until I found the washroom. I get in and lock the door.
I try my best to wet my dress down but the smell of alcohol won't go away.
Why do drinks always spill on me. I can't belive this happened. Of coarse out of all people she had to be here. I'm also, guessing her little tag alongs are here to. I think I have finally came to the conclusion that party's just don't go my way.

After about ten minutes of trying to get the smell out I think I have finally given up. I blow dry my dress with the hair dryer so it doesn't look like I peed on myself. When it drys I've officially had enough with this party and I'm ready to go home.

I walk out of the washroom looking for Sam to let him know I'm going home. I would just call or text him but he left his phone at home. I keep my eyes out for him while I walk down the hall back to the stairs.

I think I see him but he's making out with some girl. She whips him around pushing him against the wall and I can now see who the girl is.
My heart snaps in half. I can't believe him, I can't believe he's letting this happen. I can't believe he would do this to me. Heat rushed to my face and I feel my eyes start to swell with tears.

"Sam." I squeak.

He finally pushed her off him and they now both notice me standing there. I feel a tear trickle down my cheek. I've never felt more betrayed.
Sam stands there shocked and she stands there with a smirk on her face like she planned this whole thing. So typical of her.

"Haley." I barely hear Sam say over the music.

He tries walking over too me but I take a step back. A shake my head and now tears are over whelming my face. I turn around and run down the stairs.
I can't believe he did this to me. I have never felt so betrayed by him. Why does this always happen to me. Why does everything bad always happen to me. I thought Allison spilling her drink on me would be the worst part of the night. Boy was I wrong.

I turn my head around and see Sam chasing after me. He keeps calling my name but I ignor him.
I run through the first floor dodging everyone in the room.
I run into Connor and he examines my face holding me into place so I won't take off.

"Haley what happened! Was it Allison again because.."

I shake my head trying not to let anymore tears fall out.
I look behind and see Sam running through the crowd trying to get to me.

"Haley calm down. What happened?"

I squirm out of Connors hold and continue to run through the crowd. As I'm running something makes me stop in my tracks. Andrea and Kian.
They're practically sucking each others faces off.
I feel like I've been hit by a bus. It all makes sense now. That's why they were acting so weird this whole time. I don't know how to feel. All I know is that this was literally the icing on the cake tonight. I can't belive Kian didn't tell me.

I hear Sam call my name and I turn around to see him only a couple of meters away from me.
I continue to run and make my way to the front door. By now tears keep falling and I have no control over it.
When I make it out I head down the small steps and run. I'm not sure where I'm running but at the moment my legs have a mind of themselves. By the way it is also killing my feet running it heals.
I hear footsteps catching me and soon a hand grabs mine whipping me around.

I wish I was a fast runner and now because I'm terrible at running I have to face him.
_____________________

That was chapter 11...
Wow a lot happened in this chapter and trust me a lot is about to go down.

So what do you think will happen next?

Who was Sam with?
Why does Haley feel betrayed?
Are Kian and Andrea together?
Does Haley still have feelings for Kian?

Guess your gonna have to wait and see ;)

For a NEW UPDATE make sure this chapter gets 11 comments and 11 votes

Anyways,
I GUESS I GOT TO GOOOOOO
hope you enjoyed chapter 10
Your fello fanfic writer is out✌️