Chapter 16~ Water Wrestling Pt.1

Haley's P.O.V

It's been three hours. Three whole hours sitting in this car! I managed to finish all my homework, finish up a project and write study notes. I'm literally getting claustrophobic and the worst part is Connor won't even tell me where we're going. He keeps saying its a 'surprise' and he knows how much I hate surprises.

I always hated long car rides.

"Connnnnnor." I whine, sitting in the passenger seat.

"Hallllllley." he replies mocking me.

"Are we almost there?"

"Actually were here." he says, parking the car.

Connor gets out of the car and I do the same, following right behind him.

"Can you tell me what we're doing now?" I question, taking in my surroundings.

"Well," he said grabbing both of my hands,
"I thought we could go on a little camping trip. I have a tent and everything. Plus there's a lake beside the camping site so we can go for a little dip in the water later." He said, using a squeaky voice.

"I'm down. This is gonna be fun." I say hugging him.

After about an hour of me and Connor bringing all the stuff to our camping site and setting up everything, we were finally done.

Connor did a good job of packing everything. He even packed some good outfits for me to wear. Also, he packed some meat to cook on the grill, fruits, veggies and the classic camping food marshmallows, gram crackers and chocolate.

Now we were both laying in our tent, wrapped up in the blankets Connor brought. My head was on his chest and I was listening to his heart beat.

"Thank you for doing this. It feels nice to get away from all the drama back at home and school."

"It's no problem Haley. You wanna go for a swim in the lake?" Connor asks.

"Sure" I reply getting up.

I head to my clothes bag and pull out my bathing suit but I notice Connor forgot to pack my swim shorts. Improvising I pull out my jean shorts and decide to swim in those instead.

"Connor I'm going to the washrooms to change." I say, walking off without waiting for a reply.

When I get back, Connors already in his swim trunks waiting for me.

"Ready too go." he says, meeting me half way and lacing our fingers together.

"Ready as I'll ever be." I smile.

I'm wearing my neon green bikini top and my high waisted blue jean shorts. I have my hair put in a bun and my sunglasses are resting at the top of my head.

Once the lake comes into sight I start to run down the dock to jump into the water. When I fall into the water I hit something. By something I mean another human. When I rise up to the surface I look up to see Connor standing on the dock, trying to keep in a laugh that's trying to escape. Also, in the water is a girl and a guy who look around the same age as me and Connor.

The girl has medium, brown hair that was in a side braid and brown eyes. She was wearing a hot pink bikini and from what looks like black bottoms. The guy floating close next to her had dirty blond hair and brown eyes. It also, looked like he was wearing navy blue swim trunks.

"I'm so sorry. I didn't know anyone else was in the lake. Did I hit one of you?" I worryingly ask.

"Ya, you hit me a little but it's ok, I'm fine, don't worry." The girl laughs.
"I'm Annabelle and this is Derek, my boyfriend." She continued smiling.
The boy next to her smiled and did a small wave.

"Nice to meet you. I'm Haley and the guy standing above us on the dock is Connor, my boyfriend." I reply, looking up at him.

"Connor can you help me up." I say, extending my hand to him, which he gladly reaches for.
When he grabs my hand I pull him into the lake, causing me and the other couple to laugh.

"How old are you guys?" Connors asks when he rises to the surface, trying to make conversation.

"Well I'm 21 and she's 19. How about you guys?" Derek responds.

"I'm turning 18 next month and Connor just turned 21." I awnser.

"That's cool." Annabelle says.

We continued talking for a while and became really close. I only knew them for a couple of hours but it feels like I've known them for years now. They both live close to us and we plan on getting together with them after the camping trip.

We played different games in the water and now we're water wrestling (I guess you can call it that). I'm on Connor's shoulders and Anna's on Derek's shoulders. Me and Anna are wrestling to see who can get one another down first.

I finally pushed Anna down, causing her and Derek to fall back in the water.

"Wooooooooo!!!" Connor screams.

"Winner's!!" I yell, pumping my fist in the air, while doing a little dance on Connor's shoulders.

I fall back, bringing Connor down with me and I rise to the air laughing.

"Now that. That was fun." Anna laughs.

"Agreed!!" I yell.

"You guys should come over to our camping area after for smores." Connor mentions.

"Defiantly. I brought some marshmallows so I'll bring them over too." Derek says.

Connor than explained where are camping area was and that they could come over when ever they're ready.

We both then split off and headed back to our tents. Connor put his arm around my shoulder to keep me warm while I layed my head on his shoulder.

Once we get back to the camp, I get changed into my white little crop top and my other pair of high waisted blue jeans. Over it I also, put on my cozy grey cardigan and I kept my hair in its bun. I then slip on my black converse and I'm all ready. (Outfit tagged)

I'm so excited for Anna and Derek to come by tonight, it's gonna be so much fun. I can't wait!
___________________
This was chapter 16, Haley and Connors camping trip part 1
Hope you liked this chapter any feedback? Suggestions?
Sorry if it was a little boring.

Get ready for part two because it's gonna be something.

Anyways,

What do you think will happen next?

What's gonna happen when Derek and Anna come by?
Are Derek and Anna ruining Connor and Haley's 1 on 1 time together?
Will Anna and Derek show tonight?
What's up back at home?
Is Sam still angry?
Will Kian ever tell Haley about Andrea?

I guess your gonna have to wait and see ;)

For a NEW UPDATE this chapter must get 11 comments and 11 votes

Anyways
I GUESS I GOT TO GOOOOOOO
hope you enjoyed chapter 16
Your fello fanfic writer is out ✌️