Chapter 5~Suprise

Haley's P.O.V

It's Saturday!!
I'm so excited I can't bare it. The rest of the week flew by.
I was so excited I didn't even care about everything Allison, Laura, and Casey we're doing. But, I've also been building up so much anxiety about today.
Say if something goes wrong? Say if he doesn't like me anymore? Just calm down.
Why am I so nervous?

Lia, and Dahnielle are coming over at 6 to help me get ready, and pick an outfit to wear.
I've just finished my lunch, and it's 1:20. Oh, and I had a Penutbutter Jelly sandwich for lunch, just in case you were wondering.

I'm literally skipping around the house because I'm so excited. Sam's on the couch watching tv. He probably thinks I'm crazy.

"Will you stop, your making me dizzy" Sam complains

"Okay" I say, going to sit beside him.

He looks at me weirdly, shakes his head, laughs a little, then sighs.
I just realized I still haven't told him where I'm going tonight, or with who. Well I haven't told him at all. Sam, and Connor's friendship isn't the best, but it's getting better, and their friends again so that's good.

"Sam"

"Ya" he replies, still looking at the tv.

"I'm going out tonight at eight, and I probably won't come home till.. Well, I'm not exactly sure when I'm coming home"

"With who?" he questions

"With Connor"

Before he speaks I interrupt him.

"And yes I have to go because I already told him yes, and he made a reservation to a fancy restaurant. Please can I go?"

"Is this why you've been jumping up, and down the house today?" he smiles

"Yup"

"Fine you can go. Please come home before twelve, and if you don't please text, or call me"

"I will, thank you Sam. Your the best" I say, giving him a hug, and kiss on the cheek.

"Ya, ya"

Aghh I'm so excited, and Sam actually said yes. I think he's starting to become less over protective. I'm so excited for tonight.

Sam's P.O.V

I had to say yes. She was so happy, and as long as she's happy Ill let her go. Plus Connor already texted me about this, and I said she could go. Maybe he is ok for her, but I don't know. I still prefer her not dating anyone.

Haley's P.O.V

"I think this is the one" I say

Lia, and Danni got here about twenty minutes ago, and we have been rummaging through my closet this whole time trying to figure out what I can wear.

I'm currently holding up a short strapless red dress. It wasn't too short, and it covered up everything it needed too. It didn't cling to my body which I liked, and it curved out a little at the end, kinda like how some skirts do. It was gorgeous.
Don't tell Lia, and Danni this, but I'm not gonna let them make me wear heels. That is one thing I absolutely hate. I think I'm gonna wear my black combat boots, or Converse. One of those.

"I agree, that one is beautiful" Dahnielle says in a gaze.

"Ok you have your dress picked out. Now get in the shower, and get ready! Go!" Lia says, pushing me into the washroom.

I laugh, and strip down to take a shower. I shave my legs, and I'm all done, and ready to go. I wrap my hair in a towel, and also wrap myself in one.
I open the door telling them they can come in.
I'm very careful with my towel, making sure it was the longest one we had. The last thing I need is Lia, or Danni seeing my scars.
I didn't tell Lia because I knew she would be disappointed in me, and I never wanted any sympathy. Plus I never wanted anyone to find out in the beginning, not even Sam. He only found out because he walked in on me.
I push the thoughts out of my head, and get ready for hopefully a fantastic date with the one, and only, Connor Franta.