Chapter 48~Different

Hey Hi, I'm back! You may want to reread the previous chapter for a recap. Love you all and thank you for hanging in there.

Kian's P.O.V

I've been up all night locked in this hotel room. All of our management is out looking for Sam. I want to help, I want to look for him too, but they have all of us locked in this damn hotel room. They even have some security guard outside our room to ensure we don't leave. Supposedly it's for 'safety purposes' but I think Andrew just doesn't want another one of us going missing. It's currently seven in the morning and I've managed to get no sleep. I've spent most of the night arguing with our manager Andrew, and the security to let me help go look for Sam. However, they insist we all stay in this room. The rest of the guys have been arguing too, but have given up a couple of hours ago. I'm still going.

"What right do you guys have to make me stay in this room. Andrew, you're our manager, not the police! If I want to leave this room, I should be allowed to leave!" I scream outraged, speaking on the phone with Andrew.

"Kian, calm down. Everyone is out here looking for him. If all of you go out frantically looking for Sam, you are going to worry your fans. You don't want to do that. I'm sure you also don't want them knowing that he could possibly be under the influence of drugs."

"How are you guys supposed to find him! You wouldn't even know where to look for him. He is my best friend! I would most likely be able to find him!"

"Then tell me Kian," He sighs, "tell me where and I will go look. Where would Sam go?"

I groan now annoyed and pause for a moment to think. "Check all the bars and clubs nearby. Also, look in any tattoo parlours too. Check the hotel's roof and any alleyways near here."

"Sam isn't of age, he wouldn't be allowed into a bar."

"Sam would find a way." I roll my eyes and glance around the room. I notice Connor is asleep on his bed and Trevor is playing cards with Jc. However, Ricky is no longer here.

"Where's Ricky?" I ask the guys, not paying attention to what Andrew is saying to me on the phone.

"He went out for his run a while ago." Trevor responded, not looking up while shuffling a deck of cards.

"You let Ricky go out for a run, but you won't let me leave!" I shout into the phone.

"Because," He sighs again, "I know Ricky won't take off and will come right back to the hotel like he promised. Plus, he took one of our security guards with him."

"I swear And-" I begin to say, but he cuts me off.

"Okay, Kian I've got to go now. We'll find Sam, don't worry. Breakfast should be sent up for you guys soon. I'll talk to you later. Bye."

"I don't want breakfast!" I whine, throwing my phone across the room.

I groan and fall back onto the bed Connor is asleep on. "I hate our management," I mutter, speaking to no one in particular.

After what felt like hours of waiting, our room door is opened, revealing a sweaty Ricky pushing in a table filled with food.

"Thank god!" Jc screamed, standing up. "I'm starving."

Ricky quietly pushed the table, setting it in front of the beds. He nervously glanced around the room before mumbling, "I'm going to go shower." With that, he quickly walked towards the bathroom and shut the door. The shower water was immediately turned on.

"Seriously guys, what is up with him?" I asked, grabbing a piece of bacon from the tray.

Trevor shrugged tiredly, filling up his plate with food.