Chapter 16: First Impressions

Tia's POV

It's 4 am and I have been up since 2 am helping the girls get everything together for their flight back home today.

"Is that everything?" Daniel who drove us to the airport asked.

"Yeah that's it. I can't believe it's time to go already." Said Ashlee.

"Yeah me either." Alexa added.

"Imma miss you guys soooo much." I told them then engulfed each into a tight hug.

" I'll see you next year when Chloe and I move here." Monique said.

Monique's job  at the boutique is opening up a new store here in New York and asked her if she wanted the job of being the manager and she accepted.

Ashlee on the other hand had applied for college here in New York and got accepted for next term while Chloe she also got accepted to finish school here. She's doing her last year in medicine.

"I can't wait either." Ashlee chimed in.

"And I'm still waiting for them to call me back." Alexa said. She applied for a job at a dance studio to teach children and was told that she should come in for an interview.

"Don't worry about it I'm sure you did great." I said.

I turned my head to the left and saw Monique and Roger hugging. "Bye babe I'm really gonna miss you." Monique said to Roger.

"Let's give you guys some privacy." I said pulling the others aside. "Alexa come on." I demanded tugging her arm.

"Why should I. I wanna hear, its not like we have any privacy when she's around." She snarled. I just shook my and let her be.

" We got to get going now but make sure to keep in touch." Monique said as she along with the other girls grabbed their carry-ons and left. We watched until they were no longer in sight before we left.

"So what's your plan for today?" Daniel asked.

"Well I have to be at school by ten today then after I have to make my way to the law firm for the tour so I can start my internship by Tuesday."

"That's tomorrow right?"

"Yeah it is. I'm so nervous about it."

"Hey there's no need to worry, you'll do fine baby. So you want me to take you home?"

"Yeah that'll be nice."

"Ok."

After driving for a while we got back to my apartment. I got in and went straight to my room to plug my phone in while Daniel followed close behind.

"No work today?" I asked as I stepped out of my jeans.

"Yeah but I don't have to be there until 2. " He responded as he laid in my bed channel surfing.

"OK." I replied climbing into bed. "What are you watching?" I asked.

"That ass." He replied smirking and biting his lip so I playfully smacked his chest.

" What? You tha one that asked?"

" I didn't me like that. I'm being serious."

"I was being serious."

"Whatever." I said rolling my eyes.

"Did you think about what we're gonna do on Thursday considering that it's just three days away and its Thanksgiving?" I asked.

"Oh yeah the traveling back and forth is gonna be hectic but my parents are dying to meet you."

"They are? Awww Danny I can't wait to meet your parents either." I said before he began pecking my forehead and wrapping his arms around me as I laid my head on his chest.