It's Always Been (A Diggy Simmons Fanfic)

Tia Valentine is a 18 year old young lady who moves from her home town of Los Angeles, California to New York City to start college. Leaving her life and all she knows behind. What happens when she bumps into a mystery guy at the airport who happens to be none other than Daniel "Diggy" Simmons and leaves something important behind that could possibly lead to them reuniting? This is no Cinderella story as she copes with the loss of a close relative, the struggles of everyday life, collage life, social life and more.

What will her life be like? Can she cope with moving to a new town where she knows no one or no where? Read to find out.

DISCLAIMER

This book is a book of fiction. Events in this book are solely works of the authors imagination and any actions pertaining to real life are entirely coincidental.

The media found in this content does not belong to the author and may be subjected to copyright.

Text Copyright © Tia2kute 2013-2016

The moral right of the author has been asserted. All rights reserved. This story is published subject to the condition that it shall not be reproduced in whole or in part, in any manner, without consent of the copyright holder, and any infringement of this is a violation of copyright law, Punishable by law.

Copyright 2013-2016 by Tia2kute

All rights reserved ®

Tia2kute

(Author's Note: This is my very first book and I hope you enjoy.)

Read

share

Comment

Add to Library

Add to Reading List

Don't forget to Fan/Follow me

.......

w/ lots of love sincerely

~Tia~