Chapter 13: Bffs

Sorry for the long wait but I've been busy with school and I had writer's block. Hope y'all enjoy the update tho and sorry again. * Tia' s dress is in the MM*

"To make things worst the old bat sitting beside me spilled the airline's complimentary fruit punch on my new suede boots." Monique continued to rant. "She didn't even have the decency to say sorry!" She added.

Monique, Ashlee, Alexa and Chloe were all sitting in the bedroom of my New York apartment telling me about their flight.

I tried to suppress my laugh but failed horribly when I looked down at her feet to see her once tan suede boots.

"Bitch ain't nothing funny"

"Someone's salty. You should have said something to her then if it was such a big deal."

" Lord knows I wanted too but I kept my composer and decided to just let it slide."

"Really!?" Chloe interjected "The Monique Whyte walked away from drama?"

"Girl I had too. I'm trying to change y'all."

"Mhm hmm." We all said in unison sarcasm dripping from our tone.

"Y'all don't believe me?"

"Monique we've known you since forever we know you can't go a day without being you." Ashlee told her.

It was true though that's how she always was. She was the type of chick in school no one messed with. She never walked away from anything. Hell that's how we became friends. We had to fight for each others respect; literally.

I was standing in the cafeteria line late sophomore year with my best friends Kayliegh and Ashlee when Monique and her thot gang approached us.

"Well looky here isn't it Tia and the tiresome trio." Monique's friend Jasmine bellowed.

"Hey Jasmine sucked any dicks lately, other than Mr. Michaels' in gym class." I said with a sarcastic smile.

"Yeah I have. Andrew's was pretty good." Being that Andrew and I were on another one of our more serious little breaks, his old player ways and Jasmine being the school slut I couldn't help but feel some type of way about what she said.

Determined to not be fazed by what she had just said I replied" Good for your loose, stank pussy ass and him. I hope y'all catch something." I said in the sweetest voice I could muster with a smile trying my damn near hardest to not slap this trick with everything in me.