Chapter 3: What Just Happened

*Recap*

Who was that?

Why is her name stored as mom?

Why is my password wrong?

Where are my contacts?

A million and one questions floated through my head at once but before I could process my thoughts my phone started to ring startling me. It was the same contact (Mom) that came up. So I answered it still unsure of who it was.

M: Hello? She said before I nervously hung up.

"Wait!" I shouted as my memory came flooding back.

*Flashback*

"Last call for flight #BW024 from Los Angeles to New York" I heard come over the intercom, at this point I was speed walking almost sprinting. Until I bumped into something or someone.

 "Ouch!" We both said. Before I could say another word I saw an outstretched hand offering to help me up. I took it and pulled myself up. 

" Uhh um excuse me I'm sorry." I said feeling awkward.

 "Uhh dont worry about it." He said I guess he felt the same way too. I scrambled to the floor to pick up my white IPhone 5s. There were two identical phones laying there. I guess I was seeing things from that hit I got so I picked up the one closet to me and took off before we could exchange another word.

*End of Flashback*

"OMG! Did my phone get switched with the guy from the airport." I said while face palming. I took up the phone dialed my number.

Airport Guy P.O.V

I got home about an hour ago. I've got to say it's nice being home. I replayed what happened today in my head. The beautiful girl that bumped into me was just gorgeous. I took out my phone to hit up my friend Spin. I tried to put in my pattern for my phone lock code but it said it was incorrect what how could it be I tried it again and it was the same thing, it was correct this morning. I then came to me when the girl bumped into me our phones both fell then she took one up and ran off. Oh crap she got the wrong phone. In the middle of my thoughts my phone began to ring. This number looks so familiar to me. Wait that's my number calling, that's why it looks so familiar. I answered it immediately.

Tia's P.O.V

The phone rang a few times. Maybe no-one will answer, as I was I about to hang up I heard someone answer.

"Hello?"

"Um hey I think we might have mixed up our phones somehow. I was wondering if we could meet somewhere to switch our phones back?"

"Sure, I was just about to call too. Um are you the girl that bumped into me earlier?

" "Uhh-yeah I'm really sorry about th-" I got cut off.

"That's ok where do you wanna meet?"

"That's the problem I don't know where you are I'm actually in New York." I said.

"That's cool I live in New York."

"Cool so where do you wanna meet then?" I asked.

"I dont know a Starbucks maybe?"

I think I heard my parents talking about a Starbucks near to the university I'm going. I quickly grabbed my bag going through the side zip where I found a piece of paper with the Starbucks address my parents were talking about.

" The Starbucks on Broadway between 93rd & 94th St." I said sounding sure of where the place was even though I had no clue." If that's ok with you?"

"Yeah it is so I'll see you on Monday at around twelve-ish?"

"Yeah ok, but why Monday?" I asked.

"I have somewhere to be on Sunday so I'll hit you up when I get there on Monday."

"Um...okay."I said before I hung up. Oh no I didn't get his name but I guess I'll see him on Monday.

............................................................

Hey guys so sorry for slacking but i have finals to study for plus other stuff so i am really busy. I'll be sure to update more frequently nw that it's basically summertime. Sorry for any mistakes i didn't edit so bare with me. Shout out to Mrs Royal_143 for being the first to comment. Spread the peace y"all.

✌ ☮

~TIA~

Vote

Comment

Add to Library

Add to reading list

Dont forget to follw me