The Beginning

Y/N's Number- 32194

[Manami is Auto correct for Y/N]

"Hey guys what is this?" Emma ask while holding the Gate.

"It's a gate. It connects the inside and outside." Manami said leaning the gate beside Emma.

"Outside Huh?, We've never been outside before." Emma said.

"That's beacuse we've been here since we were born." Norman said, while Manami and Ray was just looking through the Gate.

"Mom always tells us doesn't she?
Don't go near to the gate or fence in the back forest because it's dangerous." Emma exclaimed shile smiling.

"That's obviously a lie." Ray exclaimed not caring.

"Oh really, Hey Ray! What do you want to do if you go outside?" Emma ask Ray.

"I don't know. What about you?" Ray ask Emma back.

"I want to ride a giraffe." Emma exclaimed happily.

"Good luck." Ray said leaning his back to the Gate.

"What about you Y/N?" Emma ask Manami who's just looking at the gate with curiousity.

"Me, well........I guess I want to meet new People and Find my soulmate, and read new books." Y/N said still looking at the gate.

"I wonder if that guy even wants you." Ray teased then Y/N got annoyed a little.

"At least I have something to do Mr. I don't care." Y/N said with a irk mark on her forehead, Ray just laughed at her behavior.

"I wonder what this gate is Protecting us from?" Norman said holding the gate in curiosity.

That's when the four think about it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Emma Woke Up.

"Everyone wake up! Or you'll be late for breakfast" She shouts while Everyone in the Room start dressing up.

Y/N was helping Phil tying his shoes and other stuff to the others and Emma too.

"That should be fine now." Y/N said suddenly Phil got to Y/N's Back which made Y/N felt Pain on her back a little.

"Piggy back!!! Y/N-chan!!!" Phil said excitedly.

"Okay! Here goes nothing!!!!!!!!!"
Y/N said while running towards the stairs with Phil on her back who's enjoying the ride.

Everyone laugh at their behaviors once Manami and Phil reach the Kitchen they saw conny and Don.

"Morning Conny! Don!" Y/N said stopping her tracks Then Phil look at Conny and Don.

"Morning!" Both of them said.

"Morning Emma!!" Y/N Greeted Emma who's behind Manami.

"Ohayo Y/N!." Emma said with a energetic voice.

Then we go inside the dining room.

"Looks like we made it." Emma said the someone bump to her.

Then the two little boys laughed

"You two....I'm gonna eat you!!" Emma said chasing the two.

"They're at it again." Gilda said.

"Hahhaahha!!! That's Emma for yah!"
Y/N said then she let Phil down from her back.

Then Phil grabbed Y/Ns hand and run towards Emma and the two boys and they hugged them and Laughed, they go back to the fining room again with Phil on Emma's back and Y/N who is going back to dining room with Emma and Phil.