MTW 18: Cowardice

A/N: Let me annoy you all in this chapter. Bwahahaha!

========

"Aishh! What if I do have a husband? At least he's a kind hearted-man."

The other boys gasped. Is this really the Thep King they know?

"Okay khrub. Now, would you like to introduce to your mom (Tee) who's this husband?" Tee said while pointing his finger to himself and even though he already knew who was actually the questioned husband.

"I'm curious too." Bohn raised his eyebrow again like a father trying to criticize his son's decision.

"Ha?? Aiisshh! Let's just go. It's time for our last class."

King decided to send Ram a message just before their class started.

King: Ai'Ning. What's that? Are you ignoring me?

Ram: No, Phi. I'll be late for our talk. P'Tee set a code meeting.

King knew it because he was just there sitting beside Tee but Ram bluntly ignored him. He doesn't know whether he would get annoyed at Tee for suddenly calling a code line meeting and delaying the talk between him and Ram. Or, getting disappointed at Ram for ignoring him.

The Thep King still had his head clear when they had their class but soon after they finished, his mind went back to the matter regarding Ram.

Since it was their last class, King needed to wait again for Ram to come to his condo unit so that they could have their "talk". He felt the urgency to settle their matter because the more he kept his distance to that silent tattooed junior, the more horrible he feels than being near Ram.

As the clock ticks, King was trying to get himself busy by tending his plants. It was already seven in the evening but Ram was still nowhere to be seen. He was contemplating whether he would send him a message or not.

"They should be done right?" In the end, King asked Tee instead but he was surprised to know from his friend that they had finished the meeting at six.

King furrowed his eyebrows. He took the key of his car and decided to look for Ram. When he reached the lobby of the apartment building he was living in, he almost sprinted back inside because he saw the three giants, also known as Ram's dogs ready to latch on him. Good thing was, Ram was holding them tightly and immediately told them to behave. The junior's eyes stared at him.

"I'm fine. Just surprised. Why are you there? When did you arrive?"

Ram didn't say anything.

"Don't tell me you were just waiting there?"

Ram nodded his head.

"Hey Ai'Ning. Why would you let the giants stay here for too long. Come inside."

Just like the first time when King found Ram and his best friends in the streets, Ram felt shy and awkward but most importantly he missed King.

"He's really kind. I wonder if he would keep on avoiding me?"

"Put them in the room." King looked at the three giants while being on his high alert mode because Boat, the largest among the three who was always teasing him, was looking at him with malice again.

Ram nodded his head and led the dog to go to the room so the two of them would be alone.

Awkward silence surrounds the living room when the two of them were left.

"Phi, Korthod."

"Why are you saying sorry again?"

"I don't know. You haven't told me yet the reason why you are annoyed with me or avoiding me."