MTW 19: Giddy

A/N: I thought I never finished this chapter so I was planning not to update but after looking at my docx, poof! It's there, so yeah. I'm stirring something here to get King on track. *evil laughs*

-------

Everything went back to normal as if they didn't have that awkward fight but there's one thing that changed for sure.

Ram was still staying in King's apartment.

Three days after they reconciled, Ram was surprised to see Rund to the university looking for him again.

"Phi!"

"Rund, what're you doing here?"

"Mom wants you to come back. She's worried and she said she misses you. Won't you come back home and finish your sleepover?"

That was the lame excuse he said to his mother and Rund. Ram doesn't want to hurt his mother and little brother because of his issue with his father. Whatever it is, he knows that he needs to come back home soon. Even if he doesn't really want to see his father's face because of the loss of trust and attachment to him.

Once a glass is broken, it would never be the same again. Of course his dad explained everything but his suspicious acts would never be erased in his mind.

"Tell mom that I'll go back tomorrow."

Rund was staring at his older brother as if he was trying to check on Ram's sincere words. When he was sure that Ram was not bluffing, he nodded his head and smiled.

"Now go and study."

"But my class is over now. I'll go see P'King."

Ram's eyes widened. "Rund, no! P'King is busy. Stop bothering him."

"I'm not busy." King suddenly popped out from nowhere and he ruffled Rund's hair when he saw the kid.

"Aren't you too carefree? What brings you here?" King asked Rund fondly.

Ram glared at his younger brother for being a troublemaker again but the kid just smirked at his brother.

"I'm here to tell Phi to come back home. He was not going home for some time now and mom misses him."

King's eyes widened. Does this mean they need to get separated again?

"Aww, then why is your brother not coming home?" It was a dangerous question but King wanted to know. He sneaks a glance at Ram. The junior got stiff.

"Well, soul-searching. Or maybe he wanted to know where his heart belongs to." Rund wiggled his eyebrow. This kid really knows how to tease his brother but he was oblivious of the real reason why Ram was not coming home.

King was finally able to get a grasp of what happened so he just went with the flow on Rund's teasing. "Really? Do you have any idea where his heart belongs to?" He was curious as well because this is Ram they are talking about. The man who was shaking his heart even at that very moment

"Rund, stop with your nonsense."

Ram was about to hold his brother's hand to drag him away but the kid was quick enough to hide behind King.

"He probably already found that person but it's not going well for him." Rund answered King's question.

The senior looked at Ram who was shaking his head as if he was trying to deny Rund's claim.

Ram scolded Rund and eventually he succeeded in making the kid go home.

King waved his hand to say goodbye to the kid but after Rund left, his attention shifted to the tall handsome junior beside him.