LO 𒊹︎︎︎ Camping Time! ft. The Avengers

Start from the beginning

Throughout their story though, Sam decided to head inside his tent to sleep. He didn't really like those stories cause they were lame.

"Can't you just stay for a while and enjoy with us?" Bucky asked.

"Nah man, those ain't scary--rather boring actually." He snorted and went inside the tent he shared with Stephen and T'challa.

"Yeah right, he's just scared." Pietro smirked and Bruce continued his story.

Oh Sam heard and he also smirked and had a plan in mind.

"And then the three men went inside the strange cabin to check what was there and they were shocked to see a man dressed in bloody leathered clothes that was from a bear, his back facing them." Bruce continued.

Harley moved closer to Peter, feeling the cold air against his skin, Ned did the same and went closer to Peter. The boy in the middle just rolled his eyes but was also clutching on the pack of marshmallows in fear.

Suddenly they heard rustling from nearby bushes.

Shhhhhscrushhh!

Ssshhhhcrushhh!

(A/n: Bare with me XD I dunno how the sfx should go like!)

"W-what was that?" Pietro gulped and moved closer to Vision beside him.

"That's probably a squirrel or something." Steve commented, trying to calm them down.

"Should I continue?" Bruce asked.

"Yeah continue." Bucky nodded.

"And so when they went closer to the man... he suddenl--"

"RRRROAAAAAR!!!" Out came a man who perfectly fit the description of Bruce's story!

"EEEEKKKKKKKK!!!" Oh did the manliness dissapeared from the guys as they screamed louder than the women with them.

Peter then accidentally let go of the pack of marshmallows when he flinched and it all fell into the fire. The only thing he could do was mouth out the supposedly screaming words. 'NOOOOOOO MY MARSHMALLOWS!'

Ned fell back from the plastic bench, causing the teenagers who were on with him collapsing back as well with a loud thud.

The adults all used their sticks as weapons as they pointed it defensively at Sam.

"AHAHAHAHAHA!" Stephen, Wanda, and Loki lowered down their hands that had magic ready to attack when the suspicious creature laughed out loud.

"SAM IT'S NOT FUNNY!" Pietro yelled as he awkwardly got off from Vision.

"Y-you guys...you fckers are so funny when you get scared! OH yEaH hUrT me WIth maRshMaLlOws." Sam was wheezing on the ground.

"Maybe that's enough for tonight." Bruce sighed and the others agreed and they all started standing up to head to bed in their tents.

Peter, Tony, and Morgan shared a tent. Natasha shared a tent with Clint. Pietro shared one with Scott. Steve and Bucky shared one as well. Harley shared with Bruce. MJ shared with Shuri. Stephen was with Sam and T'challa. Wanda and Vision obviously shared one as well. Lastly, Ned shared with Thor and Loki. Oh boy was Ned happy about that.

Everyone was now tucked in and ready for bed when Shuri and Peter at the same time cursed out loudly.

"I BrOuGhT aLl The snACkS anD gAMes aNd eVeRyThIng I NeEd To SuRViVe bUt I FORGOT MY OWN BED ROLL!" Peter yelled out and Tony was laughing with Morgan at his raspy, out of tune voice.

"I DON'T HAVE A PILLOW AND A BLANKET?! AH SHT!!" Shuri was upset when she realized out of all the items she packed, she forgot a pillow and her blanket.

"Welp, I'm not sharing mine." MJ smirked smugly as she purposefully patted her fluffy pillow and hugged her blanket.

"YOU'RE AN IDIOT SISTER!" T'challa yelled from the tent beside theirs.

• • •

skippy time to morning!

"Hey Stephen, Stephen hey." T'challa whispered to wake up the wizard who was having a peaceful sleep.

"What?--" Stephen groaned out but T'challa covered his mouth and placed a finger on his lip saying to stay quiet.

Stephen furrowed his eyebrows when he saw everyone outside their tent, still looking like they just got out of bed. He didn't know what was going on until Steve and Bucky carefully dragged out Sam's inflatable air mattress--then he realized what was about to happen.

Everyone was snickering as Wanda and Loki used their magic to carefully push the mattress towards the lake with the snoring Sam.

They watched as the mattress slowly got far away from them and when it was far enough-- they cheered.

"HAH! LET'S SEE IF BIRDS CAN SWIM!" Pietro yelled out and the others laughed.

They then started making breakfast using the stove from the camper bus. Of course they were still looking out for Sam, waiting for him to wake up.

"WHAT THE ACTUAL FVCK?!" When they heard that certain voice, everyone dashed out to see Sam panicking from the mattress on the middle of the lake.

"GOOD MORNING FALCON!" Everyone said at the same time as they waved at Sam with ridiculous grins on.

"HOW DARE YOUUUU!!!!" He screamed in anger, he didn't like deep water that much.

"COME HERE! YOUR BREAKFAST IS READY!" Steve yelled out and the others laughed.

"FVCK YOU! FVCK--" He accidentally fell off the mattress and everyone laughed to see him struggling to get on the mattress, only for it to flip over.

"There aren't fishes in there to eat him right?" Vision wondered.

"Nope, this lake doesn't have any big fish." Scott replied.

"How would you even know that?" Loki scrutinized his face.

"Well if he doesn't get eaten up, then we can assume the lake is fine." Tony snorted.

And so after watching Sam yelling for like thirty minutes from the lake, they had decided that their revenge was enough. So Wanda used her magic to bring back the shivering Sam to their campsite.

Sam didn't want to go camping ever again after that experience but on the upper hand, the rest of the team did enjoy the once in a lifetime family outing.

_._

A/n: Henlo! I hope you enjoyed! uwu
Thanks for reading!

Sorry if you found some grammatical errors though! I published this right after writing, just got too excited to edit it first!

Bye!