Christmas Special~Interviews With Characters!

All The Gladers wake up in a small white room, rubbing their heads.

"What the actual-" Zoe begins, grumbling.

"Sh! I have a few questions for you, you'll be taken into a seperate room and quizzed. Chill, the others won't find out what you said about them. And as soon as we are done, we'll drop you back in The Glade and you'll wake up without a single memory."  

~*~*~*~

Q: To Sophie and Newt:

How do you's feel about eachother? 

From  @_Nutelligence_ 

A: Newt: "Sophie is very...dramatic. That's one way of putting it. She's a little bit loud. I don't really know about her yet, I have known her long enough too. I do know, however, that she is pretty stubborn and will put up a fight. I'm not too sure how I feel about that. She can be mean to the other Zoners but something tells me she has a good heart really." Newt explains awkwardly, raking a hand through his hair,

Sophie: Sophie pretends to yawn, rolling her eyes.

"Newt's pretty hot. Good looking, kind personality. I don't know why any of the other Zoners apart from Zoe have gone after him. I'm working on him though, wrapping him around my little finger. That shank Veronica seems to know what I'm up to so I don't know if everything is going to go according to plan in the end. I don't think I'm attracted to him in a sexual way or anything...I just want to annoy Zoe. Who doesn't? She's little miss perfect."

Q: To Claudie:

What do you think of Zoe?

From @seg116 

A: Claudie begins to flush a light shade of pink.

"Uh-uh...I-um. Hey! Surely you're not aloud to ask that." He stammers.

"Shockingly, we are." The WICKED worker snorts.

"Whatever. Zoe's something different. She's stubborn and arrogant but at the same time she can be sweet and caring. She's a little bit all over the place, one moment acting like we are friends, then a couple and then acting like we are siblings. I never really know what to expect. I don't want to get too attached, I mean...She's unpredictable, who knows what she'll do next? If I get attached then I'll get even closer to her...and that's bad. Falling in love with Zoe is like writing yourself a death wish but at the same time it's inevitable and I still want it to happen." Claudie says truthfully, staring down at his hands. "I wish she'd just notice me. I know she just thinks of me as a friend-or at least I think that's all she thinks of me as. She has this appeal to me...she's like sugar. When you have it, it drives you crazy but when you don't have it you feel normal...too normal. As soon as you have had a taste of that sugar, you crave it. You want more of it. Every time that sugar is anywhere near you all you want to do is have more of it"

Q: To secretninjas:

Will Zoe ever walk again?

From @seg116

A: "Hey!" I yell, waving quickly like the total dork that I am.

"Well, I have looked at the plot of my story and the plot of the future stories and I'm just gonna tell you that it is actually pretty relevant for her to recover eventually but probably not in the way you were expecting." I explain, talking with my hands-which is a pretty bad habit of mine.

Q: To Sophie:

How do you feel about everyone in The Glade?

From @Admiral_Albae