Aigoo

The medical team took her to the adjacent room so they can check her thoroughly.

"It's ok. It was just an attack. I just need my medicine." Soyoung told the doctor.

"Where is it?" He asked.

"In my bag." Her heartbeat was almost normal now. One of the nurses got her bag and took out the pills.

"You should always have your medicine ready. The attack could've been worse." The doctor said while attaching the nasal cannula to her nose so she can get enough oxygen in her system.

"It's ok. I'm a doctor. I know my reactions. I just needed time." She answered weakly and showed her ID. "I'm sorry to have bothered you, Doctor."

He examined the ID and looked surprised. "I heard about you. So you are Lee Soyoung-kyosunim from A. L. Medical Center?"

"Fancy to have met you this way, Professor. Does the hospital know your condition?" He asked.

"They are fully aware of it. And this is not something that happens often. There's a very  specific trigger to it, nothing of its sort happens in the hospital." She slowly answered.

"Ok." The doctor nodded. "Do those people outside know about it?"

"No," she said curtly.

"Shouldn't they know? They obviously triggered it." The doctor pressed.

"No. I won't be spending much time with them anyway. Thank you, Doctor." She said and laid back down to regain some strength. Her legs were still wobbly.

"Ok. I'll tell them you need rest. President Kenny Park told me you are a very important person and wants full feedback on this. Should I tell him?" The Doctor was now packing his other instruments.

"No. None of this should get out of this room, Doctor." Her eyelids were now slowly closing on their own.

"Ok then. I'll tell him I am bound by the doctor-patient confidentiality." He smiled at Soyoung.

"Try not to exert yourself too much Doctor Lee. It won't be good for your heart. I'll have the nurse check on you later."

She nodded then heard the door close.

Soyoung didn't know the time when she woke up. But when she did, Suho was beside her. Minseok, Jongdae, Sehun and Kai were sitting on the couch.

"What time is it?" She asked.

Kai, Jongdae, and Sehun stood up when they heard her voice. Minseok stopped what he was doing and looked at her.

"Suho-hyung, I'll get the food." Kai said before going outside.

"It's almost 11 pm. Chanyeol, Baekhyun, and Kyungsoo are performing right now. Two more stages and we also have to go back there. How are you feeling?" Suho's worried expression bothered her.

She turned to his side and buried her face in the pillow so she can avoid his gaze. "I'm ok."

"You don't look ok," Suho answered.

"We have porridge delivered Noona, eat first." Kai interrupted even before Suho could say anything more.

The leader took the bowl from Kai's hands and removed the cover. He blew on the porridge and scooped some. He lowered the spoon to her mouth.

She stared at Suho's hand on the spoon.

"Don't be stubborn. At times like this, someone has to do it for you." Suho said when he noticed where her eyes were.