Keureomyo

Before she knew it they were already inside the second building of Genesis. The boys were there. They looked like they haven't slept enough but their countenances were bright.

"We'll drive you home right after, Lee Soyoung-ssi." Suho tried to assure her when they entered the audition area.

He led her to the seat beside Sehun. Chanyeol went in a different direction.

"Soyoung-Noona, Kyungsoo-Hyung made kimbap for breakfast, we brought some for you." Sehun was wearing polo, whitewashed pants, and slippers. He clearly hasn't taken a bath yet but he smelled pleasant even from afar. He was famous for smelling like baby powder, and the rumors weren't groundless.

"Good morning, Noona!" Kai excitedly greeted her

"Annyeonghaseyo, Lee Soyoung-ssi," Kyungsoo also welcomed her, his heart-shaped lips forming a warm smile.

"Good morning." She greeted back.

"Here. Have some." Kyungsoo rolled his sleeves up and handed her a box.

"Kamsahamnida." She replied while accepting the kimbap with both of her hands. It looked appetizing but she was not in the mood to eat. "I'll eat it for lunch." She added.

Kyungsoo fixed his eyeglasses. "Ok. Put it in your bag so you can have it later," he said in his low, deep voice.

"Thank you." She tried to smile at him. It felt good that he wasn't asking questions.

There were no signs of Senchuan or help anywhere.

"Why exactly am I here?" She already has a suspicion of what was about to happen but she wanted to make sure. "And why are you guys here?"

"Didn't Chanyeol tell you? He arranged an audition for you." Minseok blinked twice in surprise then his brows met.

His face was fresh with his hair down.

Their stares lingered on each other for about two seconds before Soyoung broke it off.

"I wasn't able to read his messages. I turn off my phone whenever I'm at work." She replied, looking at the floor.

She wanted to disappear right there and then.

This isn't the first time she got in trouble for turning off her personal phone during work. But Senchuan was always quick to amend it since the Lees would contact him next if they can't get hold of her. It wasn't the case with Chanyeol.

"I never said I wanted an audition." Her voice was so low it was almost a whisper.

She wanted to refuse the arrangement but remembering how Chanyeol sounded in the car, she shook her head.

This is why she has constantly reverted away from any form of a new relationship except that of her family.

"He said maybe you just really weren't given the opportunity that's why you aren't in the industry yet." Kai chuckled then his smile became a bit warm. "That maybe you just needed a push?"