Almost

"I want to visit the stores in Wonju," Soyoung told Senchuan after looking at AL Food's quarterly performance report.

"Can you call President Kwan so he can accompany me?" She added without looking up from her laptop.

"I'll call him now," Senchuan answered.
_

Soyoung was walking out of Yonsei University's College of Medicine after a meeting with the Dean when Senchuan informed her of President Kwan's arrival.

"He is in the car," Senchuan said while leading her to the parked Genesis G90.

"How long since he arrived?" She asked.

"Five minutes," Senchuan answered.

"I told him I'll meet him at the store," Soyoung replied, letting out a deep breath.

"He never listens," Senchuan replied then opened the door for her.

"I can hear you both," President Kwan said even before Soyoung took her first step inside the car.

"Han, you always do what you want to do," Soyoung said in an annoyed tone as soon as she sat down.

"I was around the corner, why should I head first when I can meet you here?" President Kwan grinned teasingly.

"Senchuan, let's go." She instructed after throwing Han Gyeol a glare.

"Yes, Miss Lee," Senchuan replied then started the car.

"What would you do if someone sees you here?" Soyoung asked Han Gyeol as she buckled up her seatbelt.

"What would YOU do if someone sees you with me?" He fired back.

Soyoung glared at the man then faced the road. "I might as well fire you then." She answered in a low voice.

"Ooooh. I'm scared, CEO Lee," Han Gyeol said dramatically then laughed. "Ya! Seriously O, why can't you ever take a joke? Of course, I was careful! I almost lost my breath sprinting from my car to yours!"

"Didn't that make you even more suspicious?" Soyoung retorted, her voice still chilly. Deep inside, she wanted to laugh at the thought of the tall guy running for his life towards her car.

"Hmm. I didn't think of that," The man replied. "Ya, you're making me feel bad. This is the first time we've seen each other for months, cut me some slack, Miss Lee," He whined.

Senchuan stole a glance at the backseat where Soyoung and President Kwan were bickering. Soyoung smiled discreetly when she caught the older man's eyes. She knew he was also enjoying President Kwan's apparent misery. Han Gyeol might be a tease, but he never won over her.

She met Han Gyeol at the university when she was still studying in California. He was there on a government scholarship. Just like her, he grew up in a household that lived paycheck to paycheck, but that did not cloud his vision for the future. His goal was to become one of the youngest South Korean billionaires, and with his brilliance, the path he wanted was laid out for him.

Soyoung wanted him onboard even during the planning phase of establishing AL Group, but he had to serve in the research department of the government after he graduated. It's only been three years since he entered the corporation, but he was able to climb the top of the ladder to become the President of AL Food which was in charge of the Palacio chain, Food Locale stores, food manufacturing and distribution.

"We'll be at the store in three minutes, Miss Lee, President Kwan," Senchuan informed.

"What exactly did you want to check, by the way?" President Kwan asked.