Prologue

"I will treat you as Anna's real daughter. You are now our family. And from now on, I will always have your back." Raymond Lee was staring at her with tears threatening to flow from his dark gray eyes.

She stood frozen two meters away from him holding the jade urn that contained one of the most precious memories she has ever had — the beautiful soul that was Anna – her adoptive mom.

All her bottled and deeply kept emotions were welling up until she couldn't hold them in anymore. She walked - walked slowly towards him, gently tucked her head on his shoulders, and melted away in a mixture of sob, wailing, and tears, as she finally mourned, still holding the urn tightly between her arms.

Raymond patted her back gently. "Anna chose you well. She knew how precious you are. Don't ever let anything or anyone make you feel otherwise," he whispered to her as he himself allowed the tears to fall from his eyes.

"I... I miss her...," she said almost inaudibly. Her tears kept flowing like an unquenchable river. She was crying all the grief, pain, suffering, and hurt that has been kept buried in the deepest part of her heart for the longest time.

Anna was her sole protector, and now, she too, was gone.

"I know. I know, child. We all do. But you have me now. You have us. I will not leave you easily." He said as he gently stroked her hair.

When she looked up to meet the eyes of Anna's eldest brother, she saw the love, determination, respect, and warmth she always saw in Anna's eyes.

"Hush now, child. It's time to get back up."

*******
I guess whoever finds this was meant to find it. :) It's my very first time writing and I wanted it to be about the boys. It won't be perfect or anywhere near the standards of experienced writers (my only writing experience is that of the essays required for homework and projects in school.. 🤣 though I sure hope to learn a lot from hereon), but I hope you'll enjoy this journey with me. Do comment and vote, I'd love to hear from you and make new acquaintances/friends. Have a great day!

JessyCarla — I'll forever be grateful my friend for your persistence in introducing me to OUR PRECIOUS BOYS.. this one's for you too.. 😊😍😂

alms612 , Thank you prenship for all your support and encouragement. Hope you find yourself enjoying the story of Seanna and the boys. Mwah!