Nugu-ya?

"I wasn't prepared for this." She addressed Kim Mi Ran.

"You didn't tell her?" Kim Mi Ran turned to Chanyeol.

Chanyeol was confused. "No, I didn't know Soyoung-ssi can dance. All I know is she sings and plays the guitar." He answered. "But if she can, then that's great!" Chanyeol looked at Soyoung and then back to Kim Mi Ran. 

"I.. Uh..." Chanyeol stuttered. "I'm very sorry, Manager Kim, I didn't tell you but this was actually an ambush audition. Soyoung-ssi had zero knowledge that she'll be auditioning so she didn't have time to prepare anything."

"What?" Kim Mi Ran replied. "Park Chanyeol-ssi, are you messing with me?"

"I'm sorry, Manager Kim," Chanyeol said with worried eyes.

"You do know this is about to ruin an almost perfect opportunity," Kim Mi Ran answered.

The members slowly stood up one by one and went closer to Chanyeol. They had uneasy looks on their faces. 

Suho, Kyungsoo, and Minseok went closer to Kim Mi Ran and President Park. 

"Manager Kim, if you could give us some time..." Suho said.

"There's no time, Junmyeon-a. There are hundreds of auditionees waiting outside," Kim Mi Ran replied.

"That's alright, that's alright, Junmyeon-a." Kenny Park intervened. "We can't spend the day discussing something that should've been discussed beforehand. You agreed to this, Miss Kim. This is on you, too." He paused to let his words be understood. 

"Anyway, she wrote it here. Maybe you can come up with something, Lee Soyoung-ssi?" Kenny said lifting the second page of the audition document.

Soyoung bit her lower lip."I definitely did not write that." She thought. She didn't even finish writing a third of the second page of that document.

She doesn't know what Kenny is getting at but it looks like he was trying to make her squirm knowing that she can't refute what he's saying unless she wants everyone else to find out that they know each other.

She took a deep breath to calm her nerves.

"Jongin-a, can you help Lee Soyoung-ssi?" Baekhyun asked Kai.

"Ne!" Kai responded immediately. 

"Yes, maybe Kai can teach her a routine," Chanyeol seconded.

"Yup, that'll only take what, 5, 10 minutes?" Sehun said and looked at Kim Mi Ran.

"I'm sorry boys, but you don't even know how fast her learning curve is, do you?" She replied. "We can't take all day. This audition is already a special privilege given to her. I suggest she take the normal audition process. I'll have Talent Scout Hong take care of her." Kim Mi Ran replied.

"No!" Chanyeol, Sehun, Kyungsoo, and Kai blurted in unison. 

"There's no way she would do it if she'll be asked to audition again," Suho mumbled to Minseok.

Baekhyun clenched his jaw in obvious anger. Minseok drew a sharp breath. 

Seeing the tension rising, Soyoung finally spoke. "It's alright," She addressed the boys. "Can I get my phone, please?" She asked the staff.

The one who was in charge of playing the music hurried toward her to hand over her phone. She scrolled through her playlist quickly to see what song she can use for the dance, when she saw one that'll fit, she gave back the phone to the staff. "Here, please play this one." 

She went to the corner and took off her sneakers and hoodie while the man ran off to the control system booth. She was wearing a long-sleeved crop top inside. She didn't want her hood to get in the way of her sight and cause an accident.