Resplendent

Two months have passed. She made sure to spend more time now in Genesis for the concert in June where they wanted to debut a band and one of their new idol groups. Whenever it's a new group, she closely monitored their training and performance.

Genesis was known for these things: work and life balance, over-the-top talents, exemplary projects, equality among artists, and discipline.

They always get the longer end of the stick in the industry, but everyone is expected to be on top form when performing and doing the job. Attitude and work-ethic issues are a no-no.

Displays of superiority within or outside the company or complacency and mediocrity at work were never tolerated.

That's how they built their reputation in a span of five years.

Though no one except the President has seen her, every single person in the building knows that the CEO of AL Group sees everything and decides accordingly. Senchuan made sure to publicize that. It keeps everyone on their toes but also drives impeccable performance.

EXO has been with them for 7 months now and they've already topped the worldwide charts and platforms again with their comeback album "Meteor". They've sold more than 9 million copies and counting during the third month of sales and are now preparing for their first concert after everyone came back from the military.

Once again, they have dominated the kpop scene and the world. Some people thought the group would not be able to rise to its previous popularity after completing their military service but they were proven wrong.

Fans around the world were more than ecstatic when the news of the group signing the contract with Genesis broke and showed their unwavering support when the company gave EXO international promotion.

The group's previous agency filed a legal suit for property rights but both companies eventually came into an agreement when AL Group offered them something they can't refuse.

She would definitely not let EXO lose the name. It wasn't only a condition in the contract that she agreed upon but a silent promise she made to herself, to the fans, and all of the members — EXO will always be EXO.

She was having that stream of thought when she started strumming the guitar to one of her favorite songs. Resting and singing on the rooftop is her way of clearing her mind after all the business of the day.

"I like your eyes, you look away when you pretend not to care
I like the dimples on the corners of the smile that you wear
I like you more, the world may know but don't be scared
'Cause I'm falling deeper, baby, be prepared

I like your shirt, I like your fingers, love the way that you smell
To be your favorite jacket, just so I could always be near
I loved you for so long, sometimes it's hard to bear
But after all this time, I hope you wait and see

Love you every minute, every second
Love you everywhere and any moment
Always and forever I know I can't quit you
Coz baby you're the one, I don't know how

I love you til the last of snow disappears
Love you til a rainy day becomes clear
Never knew a love like this, now I can't let go
I'm in love with you, and now you know..."

"Daebak-ida!" Was all that could come out of the man's mouth. His distinct thick and low voice could be heard from meters away. He stood really tall with his left hand above his head and the other one inside the pocket of his oversized coat.

 He stood really tall with his left hand above his head and the other one inside the pocket of his oversized coat