ELIMINATION

_ ________________________________ _

It will be Interesting to see what the Shady Guy has to say after all!

Read out to find out. Enjoy the read.

_ ________________________________ _

Alex opened the door, he stepped out and took a deep breath before he continued.

As Alex succeeded with Hudson towards the infirmary, Grace also came behind them.

Reaching the infirmary Alex saw Ichabom lying on a bed with the ventilator on his face and glucose dripping inside his hand as he inhaled air slowly.
Alex moved forward and sat beside ichabom after a few seconds ichabom took out his ventilator, and adjusted the bed by his remote so that he can sit and see in Alex's eyes, all the group encircled ichabom and he finally started his part of the story.....

" Thank you Mr. Detective" Ichabom Started

"I know you all are really Confused, First of all, let me start by telling my real name. It's Thomas McDaniel.

Yes, I am the second son of Leonard, and his 3rd Child after elder brother Mike and Sister Julia.
Our Family has Traditional Business of RUM AND WHISKY and each one of us are Predominantily expected to be determined and passionate about our business and from childhood, we are breed like a proper corporate Businessman.

I was never into business and wanted to do Photography, but due to my Father's Pressure I joined our Company and tried to work hard with Mike.
But one day a big Corruption Deal came to the Limelight in Company and its thorough Investigation Pointed towards me, And our Family is very Primitive with things like this.

So I was disowned by my Father due to Disappointment and Anger, which in turn made me very Angry.
So much so that I left the House to Pursue my Dream with the help of my Older Sister Julia.
She Remained in Contact with me all this time until recently when she found out about another big Fake Deal from Our Company.
She did her own Investigation and Finally Concluded that, the big Culprit for all the Corruption is none other than Mike.

So we planned to tell my dad about it when he came to this Hotel for his will, because this is the only place where Mike could not keep a watch on him and that is the reason why I was not so Open here because Mike still has his people among Dad's Caretakers and Believe me he can go to any Level to get the Will under his Name.

When on the first Night I heard the news about the Killer, I knew its either Mike or One of his Men. So I wanted to stay Close to Dad, I tried Going to his room late night so as to not be noticed, that is when I saw Mr. Hudson who furiously attacked me.

That is Pretty much all there is to my story in a nutshell"

"That was a lot to take in" Alex said standing slowly.

"Agreed" said Hudson "and also sorry for the 'attack' " he added.

"I think He must Rest now" the nurse told everybody as she signed them to move out.

"Probably, but not here" Stated Alex "If Mike is behind all of this then he will try to ELIMINATE Thomas, so he must be shifted to a safe location, which is room no. 708. He will stay there".

"Well, all of this comes as a Surprise to me but I can't agree less with Mr. Alex" said John.

"Oh! You are also here" Alex Pointed out.

"Yeah, I came down here for a walk and saw you both entering the Infirmary" John

All of them Retired Back to their Rooms, Ichabom was Eliminated from the Suspect List, which left behind Nobody, The list was empty for now.

Everything Happening was a Real Roller Coaster Ride for Everyone but
what to do now?
That was the real Question.

_ ________________________________ _

What Happens Now, The Third Night is Close, Let us see how things will move from here.

Till then Keep Reading.

-AthrvM

_ ________________________________ _