THE PLAN!

_ ________________________________ _

A lot of Confusion there, let us see what happens next.

_ ________________________________ _

As the Darkness took over the l

London skies, The Lights of the Hotel got on, giving away a Lustrous view for anyone outside, but little does anyone knew, what's happening inside.

At the Dinner Table, Alex pointed out that they still have not analyzed the CCTV Footage of every part of the hotel.

So Alex, John and Hudson came over to the Surveillance Room to see the Footage.

The Footage was going on smooth until 1:00 am, but suddenly after that, some footages got corrupted.
Specifically, the cctv camera of 7th floor, 2nd floor, the stairs, and ground floor.
But since the arrival of Mr. Leonard, some extra high tech CCTV's were installed on the 7th floor.
So when the boys took a look at the Special Footage, Alex quickly pointed out a thing.

"Can you please increase the audio and refine it, sir?" Alex asked to the spectacled man sitting in front of the big screen.

"Yeah, of course" saying this, he took a deeper look at the machines and after some time the audio was ready.

When it was listened to closely, Alex got what he wanted.

"Gentleman, if we hear with full Concentration, exactly at 1:30 we hear a cut, followed by footage.
The Same thing can be noticed at 1:50 and 2:10.
This means these CCTV's are good enough to not be shut down, but still our killer somehow hacked them and we can only see a repeated footage of Hudson standing, and at 2:30, when Hudson Ran down, the cameras were back and operational.
This means this is a work of a hacker, who was able to hack the Camera for some time" Alex took a Deep Breath, as he moved back from his bending position for a close look at the screen.

"This means this is all very well planned and the killer took all the needed precautions for his mission" Hudson pointed out.

"And that's what scares me" added John with a frightened look.
"He has prepared well and planned everything he has to do" john added.

"But we should not forget, that the trip to this hotel was planned only 1 week ago by Mr. Leonard.
It is good time to plan out a killing but not perfect, I am sure our Culprit will Slip out somewhere and make a mistake. We just have to wait for that moment and we will grab him by his neck" Stated Alex as the 3 Boys hurried back to Buffet hall, which was closing.

As they reached back, Grace and Mary sprinted to them with questions.

But Unfortunately, Alex couldn't find anything against the assassin except for the fact that he has planned this whole thing out.

But still the Hopes were high, no matter what, Alex wanted to Catch the Killer before anything else happened.

But he had no idea, what the 3rd night was bringing for him.

So Alex did what any Good Detective could do, making a Sound Plan and hoping for everything to turn out well.

"First of all, we must remember what the killer said in his note he will take Leonard's life and he will not tolerate any interference from us.' Seeing what killer did to us in room 408, I can say he will not stop his hand from pressing the trigger no matter what and he is full of hatred" Alex started to Speak as everyone arrived to Alex's room and suddenly all those terrifying scenes of him and the killer in the Balcony Struck to his head where the killer wanted to make me suffer and not kill me easily but by compassion.. He took a Break Opened his room and everybody else entered it.