Dissapearence. part 1?-dukexiety/brotherly analogical/angst

Warnings-cussing, talk or possible death and kidnapping, angst
Summary- Virgil Jonathan Lester blacks 7 friends have been sad about his disappearance and they all have different views on what happened to him. What happens when Virgils brother Logan and his boyfriend remus talk about their opinions?
A/n- It sucks, and I'm sorry I'm late I just have been having really bad things going on, again I'm sorry guys. If you guys want a part 2 of this just request it.💜💙

No ones Pov-

"Logan all I'm saying is Virgil, he disappeared without a trace. What if he wasn't killed and was kidnapped-" "I get it! But he's gone! And if i can accept it so can you so can we just get going! PLEASE!!" Logan practically screamed tears streaming down his face, then stormed out of Patton's house slamming the door behind him.

Virgil Jonathan Lester black, he has been missing for three months and hell...these three months have been...well...hell for his friends. Especially Logan, his brother. Logan Ryan Lester black, his step brother. They were closer than ever, they were together all the time. I know it was unlike Logan to yell...especially at Patton and show emotion like that, because to everyone else who was a robot who thought he was the smartest in the room, but Virgil knew...he knew Logan had emotions because Virgil was the only one who saw them.

Logans Pov-

I know what they think of me...im a robot...i'm a bookworm or whatever, but i'm not! Virgil...my little brother...the only person who truly knew me...he knew...he knew i am a human being...the reason i yelled a patton is..i think about virgil every second of every day and yeah...i have hope he's alive, but I can't give them hope! Because if i give them hope and it turns out that he...hes..gone..then it will crush them harder than before. Im scared i will break or they will, but i'm Especially scared for remus...he's been a wreck since virgil disappeared...i remember the day after we all knew he was gone we all tried to meet up to talk and cry...remus didn't show. I went looking for him and found him at his and Virgil's favorite spot...the first time they kissed at the park under a cherry blossom tree. He was crying and had a virgil old hoodie that Virgil gave him in exchange for one of his. Remus used to be...to put it bluntly...annoying,but after he and Virgil started hanging out he...he smiled more and acted "normal". Virgil once told me after I asked him what happened with Remus's sudden change he told me "he never got any love from his family, roman being the center of attention all the time, he wanted to be loved and I love him and...he loves me. Don't tell him i told you that though he will think i'm a dork..but i'm his dork."

Virgil looked so peaceful saying that to me..anytime he talked about Remus he...he was like in a different universe, but a good one. It was like virgil got a different piece of remus that nobody knew about, and virgil loved both sides of him...the wild one and the...well i don't even know what to call it because nobody but virgil saw it...but im very thankful that remus put him in a different world he needed it...he needed to be loved and so did remus. Now though...Remus never speaks...he's like virgil when he first started hanging out with everyone. You can see in Remus's eyes that he's in pain...when roman tries to tease him...he doesn't do anything like he used to...he just sits there...always wearing virgils old jacket. I sometimes tear up when I am with Remus because the jacket even though I know it's being washed it still smells like virgil...I'm glad that I still get to smell it every once and a while even if it's not the real thing.

Remus's Pov-
I want to scream at them for bringing it up. Logan is in pain and I see it, but I'm not gonna say anything or cry. I cry everyday about it. I've been crying everyday since my virgil disappeared...but I know he's still alive..and I'm gonna get him back because he's MY spider, and whoever took him is dead. I never say anything though.

Everyone sat back down after that and started talking about it again. I decide to leave. I get up and walk out the door not answering them when they ask where i'm going. I hear roman yell "you know you're not the only one thats hurt!" oh i know...but you don't care that anyone else is....your too angry all the time to realize you are hurting all of us more by trying to talk about it when we all need time. I don't say that though...I just walk away down the sidewalk.

1 hour later of remus walking-

I've been playing with the string of virgil's hoodie. I wear it everyday...i know it hurts people emotionally to see it and not him, but i don't care cause they didn't care about him when he was hurting...roman has been trying to talk to me for weeks now even trying to give me the hoodie to him...acting like he cares, he's the one who made fun of my virgil everyday...he made my virgil sob into my chest for days while he never once said sorry. He put my virgil in pain so if me wearing my virgil's jacket hurts him...oh well..cause it hurts me too.

I'm walking by the park and see mine and Virgil's favorite spot. I walk to it, but then i see logan sitting under it too. I walk to him and when he looks up I see he's been crying. "Did you come looking for me?" he says sniffling. I kinda just shrugged my shoulders in response, I didn't but at the same time I was hoping to see him, to see if he's okay. "Virgil told me that this place was where you two first kissed." i nodded. I was confused as to why he would come here though. I sat by him..."why'd you come here of all places though?" i ask. Logan looks at me shocked as it's the first time he's heard my voice in a while. After the shock runs through him he answers my question. "He said this was a place where it calmed him, and helped him release all his feelings, so i thought why not try it for myself. What about you?" logan asks. "It relaxes me too, and it makes it feel like he's there." "remus...i think he might be alive still. I know i yelled at pat-" "i do too. I know it could just be denial, but i know that if he was killed there would have had to be a clue or something." "those investigators barely did anything. They looked for him for a day and then they left, not even checking his room!" logan yelled angrily. "I've been thinking logan..." "about?"

Logans Pov-

"I've been thinking logan..." Remus says, looking down, playing with Virgil's jacket sleeve. "About?" i respond curiously. "Your really smart...i know im not, but...what if we tried to find him...i know its dumb, sorry i shouldnt have said any-" "no....thats not dumb. I've been thinking about it remus and...if virgil was taken...and im saying if, but if he was he would have done anything he could to leave a clue of some kind." "logan....would you like to...work together of some kind..i know im weird and will most likely just slo-" "remus. If anyone were to help me it has to be you. If i wasnt with Virgil, you were so theromething you know that we will need, and you don't slow me down...I can't be alone while doing this, and you're the only other one I can think of that gets how much pain I'm in. so please..remus will you help me try to find him." I asked him hopefully. He gets up and reaches his hand out for me to grab. "Thank you logan." he hugs me, i hug back. "Come over to my house at 9 am tomorrow to go to the store to get supplies with me. I will be up all night researching things to get okay?" "no need logan. I know this sounds bad but i already have some files i saved about stuff we could get." i break away from the hug looking at him curiously. "Were you..where are you gonna break into my house?" i ask him. He laughs "I'd do anything to get my virgil back." "good to know. We have that in common."

P.s-I'm always open for requests!! Love you all, bye!💜💙