Past(maybe part 1)-no ship/angst

Warnings-blood, gore, angst, abuse
Summary- Logan has the ability to re-watch any person's life and put it on any screen he wants. His friends all decide they want to do so...besides virgil. What happens when they go behind his back and find out why he said no?

Remy, Remus, roman, Logan, janus, virgil and patton were all hanging out at logan's house, they were all sleeping over, and currently talking about their powers. You see they all were born with abilities that actually brought them together as friends, even if at the start some of them were rivals. Remy had the ability to make anything he wanted appear, patton was able to heal, roman could fly, remus could turn invisible, janus could shapeshift into anything, logan could re watch people lives on any screen to find out secrets, and virgil had the ability to stop time.

They were very different abilities, but to them their friendship fit perfectly with them. "Guys! Guys! guys! Guys!!" Patton yelled, jumping up and down. "Yes patton? you have our attention." roman said laughing. "What if....instead of movies we rewatch our lives!?" he said giggling. "I'm down.'' Remy said, taking a sip of his coffee. Everyone else nodded in response well except... "hell no. i'm not putting my life on a screen to entertain you." virgil said bitterly. "Oh come on virge, please? It's not like we will judge.'' Patton said hopefully. "No patton. You can all watch yours, but i refuse anyone watching mine." virgil said sternly.

Time Skip-

Logans Pov-

It has been about 6 hours of watching everyone's lives. It was very interesting and fun. Yet im very curious as to why virgil said no to watching his. I look over at him and see he is asleep. "Guys." i say in a whispering voice. They all look over at me. "What if we... watch virgils?" "bu..but that's invading his privacy." Patton said nervously. "Oh come on patcHes asleep he doesn't have to know! And plus its not like its gonna be bad!" remus said. "I...i guess." patton said sadly looking at his dark strange son. "Well then i think we have decided. I'll put it on." I said.

I put it on using my powers and the screen turns on. We all know virgil is a deep sleeper so it will be fine to have the volume up. We all start eating popcorn waiting to hear the cries of a baby. You see that is the first thing to happen to any person, you cry when born. "Whaaaaaaa~!" we heard the baby and all perked up with curiosity.

Pattons Pov-

We all saw the most adorable little baby in the world get handed to a beautiful woman. She had jet black hair and fair skin. She looked very simular to virgil. "Hey there Virgilius." she cooed. "Wait? Did she call virgil virgilius?" roman asked. "It seems so." logan replied."May i hold him?" we heard a deep voice reply. The women looked up and smiled nodding. She handed the baby over to a man wearing...virgil's hoodie? (the old one no the purple one. Virgil hasnt worn purple in this story) he had dark chocolate color hair, and fair skin. He looked almost exactly like virgil. "Hello there little one." he said with a slight smile. "I'm your father." he said to virgil. "He looks like you." the woman said. "Yes I suppose he does, doesn't he?" he said smirking. He then laid the baby back with i'm assuming virgil's mother. "Do you  have a name for him yet?" the doctor asked. "Yes we do. Virgilius."

The screen then turns black and says "4 years later." we hear a scream coming from the television and then see...blood. "Virgil...come here please son.'' We see Virgil crying silently and walking to his father who stood there with a bloody knife. "Can you do daddy a favor baby boy?" "y..yes daddy." "good. Clean up the blood please. We don't need your mother knowing i killed the neighbor now do we?" he asked smiling.

Everyone in the room gasped in horror. "N...no d..daddy." "good." virgil's father leaned down to virgil level and gave him a kiss on the cheek. "You know daddy loves you right?" "ye..yes daddy." "good so dont tell mommy, okay?" he said smirking. "O..okay daddy...i..i..won't." virgil's father slowly got up and gave virgil a pat on the head. "Good boy. Now clean up the blood while daddy takes care of the body." virgil nodded at him.

We were all tearing up in horror finally knowing why virgil is so nervous all the time. He grew up scared...living with a murderer, as a father.

This might get continued but it depends if you guys want it to be.💜💙