Fading-rexiceit/angst

Warnings-major character death, Sympothetic Deceit, Sympothetic Remus
Summary- Virgil is fading and the light sides don't know but when they realize it's too late. (This is angst, don't read it if you don't like it)

There Virgil sat in his room in a corner thinking of his whole existence. You see Roman had brought up anxiety medication to Thomas without know what would happen to Virgil. Which Virgil expected because of the self absorbed Roman who hates him.

Virgil woke up one day to pain all over. He looked down to see his legs appearing, and disappearing. He was fading. Nothing to stop it, nothing he could do.

For days Virgil acted as though everything was fine. When inside he was dying. Well inside, and out.

Virgil was currently re evaluating his existence until he remembered, he had one last this he had to do. With the last price of strength he had he got up and sunk down to the dark sides part of the mind.

"Well hello vi- oh my lord Virgil!" Remus caught Virgil before he fell. "Are you- are you fading?" Remus said tearing up. "I n-needed to say one last thing." Deceit came out from around the corner immediately getting what was happening he raced over, and helped Remus place on the couch. "Virgil." Deceit said sadly face filled with guilt. "It's okay I-I'll be okay I just. Wanted to tell you guys I love you. Your my best friends, and I'm sorry I left." Deceit, and Remus we're both crying. "No Virgil we're sorry. We should have listened to you. Well do you proud just don't fade please don't fade!" Remus sobbed

It was too late. That night while they were curled up on the couch crying, Virgil faded out of existence. Deceit, and Remus left to go tell the light sides with their tear stained/ soaked faces.

Before Virgil  faded he said one thing they will never forget "just because your labeled a dark side doesn't mean you don't have a light side in you."