Attention whore-dukexiety/angst/fluff

Warnings-cussing,angst, Roman being a bitch
Summary-Roman and Remus both loved Virgil but when Virgil is pressured into a abusive relationship with the prince how will the love of his life react???
Requested by-
AshTrash669

Virgil had been in love with him for 3 years but never expressed it to him due to being too anxious.

But, When Roman asked him out in front of everyone...he had to say yes. Even if he loved another he would have gotten too much shit for it and he was panicking so he said yes. They have now been together for about 4 months, Roman at first was himself except stopped with the making fun which... was nice, but Roman did start doing some things that wasn't what Virgil had expected. Roman started groping Virgil, yelling at him, and hurting him. Roman did still love Virgil yet lacked showing it in a princely way.

Virgil never liked Roman ever. Not as a boyfriend, friend, or family member or some shit like that. He thought Roman was too cocky and full of himself. He had really been pining over the trash man for 3 years. In Virgils defense deceit always called him a raccoon and raccoons love trash.

Currently Remus, Virgil ,and Roman were in the living room. Virgil had his headphones in trying to ignore the presence of the prince. Well he tried until he felt the couch cushion in front of him dip. He opened his eyes to see Roman hovering over him looking... angry. Virgil knew when Roman was mad he has the same face as when he's hitting him.

Virgil slipped off his headphones. "You good?" Virgil said nervousness in his chest. "No your not fucking paying attention to me and I'm bored and I don't want to just sit here and look at you! Your not that good looking for me to do that." Roman yelled.

Remus looked up surprised. It seemed as though Roman had forgotten about his presence in the living room. Things escalated quickly to the point where Roman slapped Virgil. Remus immediately jumped up and punished Roman right in the nose. He looked at Virgil and picked him up. "Don't you ever touch my jumping spider ever again! For a matter of fact don't even talk, or look at him ever again!" Remus yelled at roman.

Remus carried Virgil bridal style up to his room and payed him down on the green sheets. Virgil gripped onto Remus and sobbed into his chest. "Sshhhh it's okay now kitten. I'm here now." He heard a small hiccup come from the purple side. "I never wanted to be with him!" Virgil sobbed. "Wha-what?" " I never wanted to be with Roman! I never loved or liked him. I loved someone else." Virgil sobbed. Remus was hopeful for a moment hoping the person was he, but thought that it could never happen. "W-who are you....in l-love with?" Remus asked anxiously. "Y-you" Virgil mumbled into his chest. "I'm sorry I didn't catch that kitten." "I love you!"

Remus eyes widened but not only that but so did his smile. He looked at the anxious side and grabbed is chin so he looked up at him. "I love you too my kitten." "R-really?" "Yes Virgil I have for many years. It broke me to see you with...  that..." "bitch?" Virgil finishes his statement for him. Remus chuckled at that. He also heard Virgil giggle which he hasn't heard in suck a long time. Why hasn't he realized something was wrong when Virgil stopped giggling? "Virgil?""yes?" "I love you." "I love you too dork"

Let's just say after the other sides found out what had happened...Roman wouldn't be talking to or looking at Virgil for a long time just like Remus said.