Date night-analogical/fluff

Request by GiraffeGirl15x thank you sm!!! Hope you enjoy!
Warnings-cussing, implied sleeping together (you can take it sexually or not.)
Summary-Virgil and Logan go out to a restaurant for date night and have small talk about their future together.

Virgil and Logan has a date night tonight. Logan asked Virgil out the night before to a fancy restaurant where Virgil and Logan first met when Virgil was working there as a waiter and Logan was there with his two good friends Patton and Roman. As soon as Logan saw Virgil he was blushing profusely, but that's a story for another time.

Logan was in his room getting ready for his date with Virgil that night. He decides to wear something a little different than usual. He ended up choosing a dark blue turtle neck with a proper jacket that Virgil had called him sexy in before. No there was no necktie, but it had a turtle neck so that was a substitute for it.

 No there was no necktie, but it had a turtle neck so that was a substitute for it

Logan's outfit minus the bag^

Virgil on the other hand....was struggling. There was clothes tossed everywhere in his room...until he'd found something very...him but still...formal looking.

Virgils outfit ^ (if you know who that is and get the reference

Virgils outfit ^ (if you know who that is and get the reference...I love you sm.)

Logan got to his car and started to drive to Virgils not before texting him that he'd be there in 20 minutes...maybe 23 minutes so he could give Virgil extra time just in case but not too much time for his anxiety to kick in and tell himself that Logan had stood him up.

When Logan got there 20...23 minutes later he knocked on the door and immediately his mouth was agape at how stunning his boyfriend looked.
Virgil was the exact same way being as though his boyfriend has never left the house without a necktie and because....damn Logan was sexy.

"You.....you look amazing." Virgil said eyes still wide in shock. "As do you my dear." Yup...Virgil was dead...dead as fuck....first Logan shows up looking.....fucking hot and then he calls him 'my dear' maybe it wasn't a big deal but for Virgil...he was dead.

"Shall we go to attend our reservations?" "Oh uh yeah...yea that sounds good."  They proceeded to walk to the car. Logan has always been the driver due to Virgil being the anxious boi he is. In the middle of the car ride Logan reached over to Virgil and grabbed his hand. They were silently smiling for the rest of the ride.

They got to the restaurant right on time...as always I mean...what do you expect from the usually necktie wearing nerd?

They were sat at a booth for two. They ordered there drinks of water and as soon as the waiter left began to talk contents.

"Thank you for um...bringing me out on a date lo. If it weren't for you I'd never go out of my house." "Well you already look like a vampire so I might as well bring you out at night."

They both laughed and continued their small talk and giggles. They ordered their dinner and began to converse about their future.

"Well I predict we will most likely be together forever with kids as a possibility." Logan stated taking a sip of his water silently hoping Virgil wanted kids as well. "I sure hope so. I never thought you were the type of guy who wanted kids though?" "Oh well...I am...I want to treat my own kids better than how I was treated." "That's the same reason as to why I want to adopt a toddler someday....I don't want them to be put through the foster care and deal with the shit I did."

They predicted a future...and the best part was they wanted it together. At the end of the date night they exchanged a kiss and a hug...and maybe just maybe....Logan also spent the night at Virgils house. That is what a good date night is like.