Free-sleepxiety/fluff

Request by AshTrash669 Thank You as always! I always enjoy doing everyone's requests!!!
Warnings-none that i know of
Summary- Virgil goes to the store and when it's time to check out he and the cashier have a little time to talk ;)

Virgil is in his room and decides to go to the store to get some groceries as he is low due to his roommate/best friend roman or as virgil likes to call him princey is always hogging the food.
Virgil gets in his car and starts driving. Virgil walks into the store and begins his search down the isles for some food he can easily hide in his room from princey. Little does virgil know is that there is someone checking him out from behind the counter in the front.

As virgil is going to check out he notices that the cashier is talking to one of the other cashiers. The one cashier seems ...no definitely is begging to take his place at that register for some reason. They do end up switching registers, and even if virgil is curious as to why he wasn't about to get into somebody's business. Virgil makes it up to the front.

"Hey, I'm Remy. I'll be checking you out today. Did you find everything okay cutie?" The cashier  Remy asked. Virgil couldn't help the blush spreading to his cheeks. "Um...y-yeah thanks." As the cashier Remy is checking Virgil out he also slightly checks Virgil out more. "Oh actually it seems as though there is no barcode on this." "oh...we-well that means it's free right?" Virgil joked awkwardly. Remy chuckled "well ...i don't see a barcode on you, does that mean you're free later tonight?" Remy smirked as he saw the blush rise on the short boy's cheeks and his eyes widened.

"Well? Are you?" Remy chuckled. "Um...y-yea." virgil responded embarrassed. "Well what's your name cutie?" "vi-virgil." "well virgil can i get your number and maybe take you out on a date say....seven?" "yea um...he-here." Virgil took out his phone and gave it to Remy for him to put in his name. "Thanks cutie. I'll see you at seven." Remy winked giving virgil his phone back.

Virgil walked out of the store mouth agape. "Holy shit..... Glad i went to the store today....thanks roman for eating a lot." Virgil thought.