Non-binary-dukexiety/fluff/angst

AshTrash669 requested this!
(I changed up the request a little bit but I can always change it) thank you ash!!
Warnings:angst, bullies, beatings, suicide reference, fluff, homophobia, discrimination against nonbinary people.
Summary: Virgil is a nonbinary student at Claveway high, their boyfriend is very supportive even if hes a trash rat. But what happens when someone is not okay with it?

Virgil Black, They were nonbinary and pretty proud but very reserved about it at the same time. Virgil's boyfriend Remus duke was very well known for his reputation, and well his egotistical, popular brother Roman Prince. Remus  however was a bit of a bad boy and got into fights a lot, so that being said he was very protective over his kitten.

One day Virgil was at their locker when they were pulled by their hood and lifted up against the wall. And of course it was the asshole Connor himself. Connor Bentely was the biggest douche around.

"Hey there little guy?" Connor said with a creepy smirk "C-connor! P-put m-me d-down!" Virgil said, scared. "Why should i? Your asshole boyfriend isn't here to protect you this time, and he can't forever, he's just gonna end up leaving you and you're gonna be alone, with me, bruised and bloody." Connor whispered in his ear.

"H-he's-not a-s a-asshole..." Virgil was very frightened at this point. "W-why d-do y-you h-hate me?" "Because! Your a gay freak whos a made up gender!!!"

Connor punched Virgil in the stomach making them tumble to the ground. Connor then kicked Virgil, sending them into the locker.

"You should just die. You parents probably dont want a boy like you." Connor said, kicking Virgil again. "You're always gonna be a boy no matter what you tell people, you're just gonna be a lonely pathetic boy."

"HEY!!" Remus yelled from the other side of the hall. Remus ran over, nailing Connor right in the face making him fall to the ground, Remus then got on top of Connor punching him repeatedly in the face till he heard a crack from Connor's nose. Happy with what he had done to Connor, Remus slid over to Virgil who was now curled up into a ball sobbing.

"Hey there baby, it's okay im here spider. Can you talk to me and tell me what happened?" Remus said soothingly as he wiped the tears and blood off of Virgil as best as he could with blood covered hands. "H-he g-grabbed m-me by t-the h-hood and t-told me h-how y-you c-cant or-protect me a-and h-how you were -gonna l-leave me an-and he was being ho-hompohobic a-and said i we-will all-always b-be a b-boy!" Virgil broke down in sobs at that last part.

"Hey, hey. I'm never gonna leave you. And you're not a boy, you are you and you're an amazing person and significant other. I will always love you." Remus reassured virgil
"I-i l-love y-you t-too." virgil said their breathing evening out.

"Now, we need to get out of here so i can clean you up and my hands, plus i think i'm gonna be suspended for a week again. And maybe after we get home we can have a bubble bath....together." Remsu said seductively as he picked up Virgil walking out of the school to go home.

Sure, Not everyone will accept virgil, but they didn't care all they needed was their boyfriend and they're happy with that.