ƎᗡOƆ 𝟿| Never leave me alone!

Start from the beginning

They're so cute...I wish Dad would've been here with us today...

●●●●●●●●●○

"Samcheong Train Museum. I had heard about this place earlier...but", he read out the header placed on the wooden designed building as they passed by there. "When we'll arrive at the park?"

"Just 10 more minutes, sir."

"Ok." He nodded and kept on taking in the breathtaking view of the place that passed by.

●●●●●●●●●○

"Where the fuck is that bastard? I'll chop him into pieces if I-" Jin's eyes went big as soon as he saw a couple kissing each other. "What the fuck is THAT!"

"Hey, you! Can't you see there're children?! You are swearing as if you're in a bar or what!" An old lady yelled at his face before she dragged away a confused kid with her, leaving Jin all dumbfounded.

He shrugged it off and then looked back at the exact place where the young couple were but found no one other than a tree.

"What the- aish!"

He struggled to pass through the frenzied crowd while searching for them as elbows rammed into him and he was being pushed back and forth between the crowd, but much to his relief that he was still alive.

●●●●●●●●●○

| 𝟷𝟹:𝟺𝟹:𝟶𝟶 𝙿𝙼 |

Seol kept on taking photos and selfies as much as she could, changing the destinations every minute. From the stone pillar to the maple bridge, she took photos of everything! The sight of a public washroom got captured in the photos when she tried to shot a pose in front of a scripture! Being the washroom near it didn't help her but the other tourists.

Can she ever stop anytime soon?

"Seol, can we go for some food now? See, me and Haeun are already starving!" Haeun and he, both made a panicked expression in front of her to make her understand that they need some nourishment to look good in the pictures but not some starving fellows from war.

Seol giggled at them and said, "Ok ok let's go. But after that...I'll take more pictures, deal?"

Someone help us, please!

"Deal."

People were clambering about everywhere which annoyed Haeun a bit. She was a person who loves less crowded places and this place wasn't helping her to enjoy nature at all. But she noticed that her uncle and Seol were getting away further, so without wasting any more seconds she pushed herself forward quickly to catch up to them.

"Uhm...excuse me, please-"

She stopped as her senses caught a familiar scent in the air and before she could comprehend anymore of it sounds of gunshot rang in her ears followed by some familiar and unfamiliar voices of groans and screams.

●●●●●●●●●○

The car came to halt as soon as they reached the main gate of the park. It was crowded with tourists as usual and mainly because the weather was a suitable one to come to a place like this.

He came out hurriedly and ran towards the gate leaving behind Soobin, who was on his way to park the car. And the other cars came followed by them, one by one.

"Sir we can't let you in without a ticket."

Why this shit now??

"Wha- Oh, wait. Here", he showed his Police ID to the gate-man, who started checking the ID with the hand machine. He 'tsk'-ed as he was taking too long to check a simple Police ID, when sounds of gunshot filled their ears.

Soobin looked at him in utter shock and exclaimed, "Sir, two shots!"

"No way...", mumbling that he ran inside the park leaving behind the shook gate-man holding his ID.

●●●●●●●●●○

Haeun froze in her spot as her eyes met the teary ones of her uncle and cousin. Seol was groaning in pain and was hugging her father, trying her best to stand up and carry her father out of there. When the man's eyes were on his niece's as if they were conversing eye to eye when his painful grin made her eyes wide.

You- You knew everything...? But- then why...?

Sorry...I did. But...now all the obstacles are cleared for you to find out everything...Go Haeun, its the time.

"Haeun-ah...", Seol called out for her cousin as her hands tried to reach hers.

Gulping down the huge lump that formed inside her throat, she took her hands helping her to stand up but failed miserably as Seol got weak by her knees, "Unnie..."

The unpleasant sight brought tears in everyone's eyes and one from the crowd called for an ambulance.

"Please clear the path here everyone, please-"

Soobin's voice interrupted everything as the team ran towards the scene. Officer Choi looked at them and asked his team member to call the ambulance, but the crowd gathering there informed about that it's already done.

"Soobin, go search for the culprit. He hasn't left the park yet, I'm sure!"

●●●●●●●●●○

You promised to end everything, right? What if I end someone you need?

The park became more silent as another gunshot rang throughout the place. The place felt less eerie when the other teammates shouted in shock and despair and another person on the phone.

"SOOBIN!"

"UNCLE!"

She screamed as his eyes drooped down slowly, as the Holter monitor showed a line with alarming sound. Their last yell left from their quivering lips at the same time as those two souls left them in agony and pain.

He also left me.