Part 24: Park

A few minutes late, but oh well-

Ghost followed behind Simon into a blood covered hall.

"What the..." Simon mumbled.

Boards with writing were on the wall. The last one was the worst.

"I want you to die... Just... Die..."

Ghost saw Simon shake his head and open the door at the end.

The five continued through the streets, winding through the path that was set before them and fighting monsters along the way.

Ghost pulled Toast aside. "Who do you think is responsible for this...?" he asked quietly.

Toast shrugged. "I don't know, sir..." he mumbled. "This seems to complicated for Maxwell and his gang... It can't be the Toilet Toucher... Maybe the Housekeeper?"

"Ugh, I don't like him..." Ghost said. They were cut off by Simon's sigh.

Ghost watched Spooker skip up beside him. He gasped. "Colon, look! A park!" he cried happily.

Toast grinned. "Are there any slides?" he asked.

Ghost huffed and pushed his way past. He looked out and saw a large park. There were statues in place of animals.

Simon growled. "More fucking puzzles..."

Ghost followed behind him as he went up a couple flights of stairs. The others had wandered off to observe the statues.

Ghost watched Simon rub his arm. He grimaced as they reached the top. Words were written on the map.

Simon read it, then looked out over the statues. "Then we need to push them in the right direction..." he mumbled.

"Hey, Toast!" Ghost called out, glancing at the writing. The tall British man was standing by an owl statue. He looked up at him. "Push your statue forward!"

He did as he was told, and Ghost heard a click. "Nice..." Simon said. The two commanded the others from up top, and were soon able to finish the puzzle.

A loud clank resonated through the air. Simon smiled a bit and continued up. The others met with them at the very top.

There was a small storage building. It contained the key to the gate, and a hunting rifle.

Toast grinned. "May I have the rifle?" he asked. "I'm a great shot!"

Ghost laughed at him. "You are not!" he cackled. He noticed Simon become unnerved by his laugh.

Simon handed over the rifle to Toast anyways, claiming that 'he had no room to carry it'.

They peeked out to see a Faster waiting for them. Spooker jumped out and shot it down.

He stood over the monster proudly. "I'm getting brave!" he said, just before a slime ball splattered over the back of his head.

"Ow!" he yelped. Ghost looked up and saw a monster strapped to a bed.

"It's not over yet guys," Simon said, readying the shotgun.