I dig in my bag and quickly pull out my phone, glancing at the clock to see how much time we’d have left in this class. Exactly twenty-five minutes, more than what I’ll need but I’m not complaining, the more the merrier, right?

“So, how’d it go?” Kira asks once I set my phone down on the table beside hers.

I stare down at my fingers, “I don’t know how to describe how it went altogether...I have too many emotions. Ace is really cool, I like him and I like how he treated us while we were at Jason’s house...when we got there Jason wasn’t home but he did show up.” I stop to take a moment and remember exactly what happened, “Kira, I was both scared and blown away all at once. Scared because well, who wouldn’t be afraid of him? Blown away because he is just soo cute.”

“Did he speak to you?” Kira was getting antsy, scooting closer to me with her chair as she spoke.

I laughed and place my hand on her shoulder, “I’ll get to that just let me continue.” I pause for a moment to recollect my thoughts. “Alright, so he came in cursing up a storm and asking for a drink. Ace disappeared with Lana to get some drinks, which left me alone with him and well...he did talk to me and Kira...it’s not the first time I’ve spoken to him. I accidentally walked into his office the other day when my parents were heading over there for god knows what, but I met him there, I didn’t think he’d remember but he did.”

Kira’s eyebrows shot up high enough to damage the ceiling, “You’re joking.”

“No.” I say sternly and look at her, “Dead serious. He started flirting with me, I think. I can’t tell when a guy flirts but I guess he was...he could tell how nervous I was, it was so embarrassing.”

Kira smirked at me mockingly, “What did he say to you?”

“He told me not to be so nervous and then said it was cute....he asked for my number too.” I flushed, biting my lip feverishly at the memories.

“Oh my gosh.” She laughed, fanning herself in another mocking manner that caused me to punch her arm playfully, “He’s never spoken a word to me, you’re lucky as hell.”

“I guess.” I shrug, playing with my bottom lip, “Lana thinks I should keep seeing him.”

“I agree with her, of course.” She nods, eyes shut to make the gesture all the more professional.

I look at her and pull my bottom lip outwards a bit, “If we’re being honest, I doubt he even wants to keep seeing a girl like me.”

With uninterested eyes, Kira stares at me with an expression that meant she obviously didn’t care for my excuses. I smile at her bashfully and she shakes her head side-to-side slowly before wagging her finger side-to-side as well. I frown and look down at the textbook lying in front of me.