special chapter.

i think i would really be a douche
if i won't publish a special chapter
for y'all. i mean 🥺

//

"what are you doing?" sumin asked yedam.

"shush i'm recording my new song." yedam hushed sumin. she scoffed as she decided to mess with him.

"AAAAAAAAAAA!" she shouted on the microphone as yedam playfully choked her.

sumin laughed as yedam hugged her neck. "are you gonna stop messing with me now?" he asked.

she pouted as she shook her head. "i don't want to."

"and why?" he said fixing her hair using his right hand as his left hand was still hugging her.

"because i said so." she smiled cheekily.

"oh really?" he said pinching her cheeks. sumin nodded.

"what do you want so you'll stop?" yedam asked her, laughing.

"cuuuudddddllllleeee~"

//

yedam laughed as soon as the record stopped playing. a pair of hands encircled around his neck. he turn around and saw his significant other with her head hanging, smiling at him. he smiled back.

"you're here?"

"hmmm..." sumin hummed as she slightly nodded.

"what were you listening to?" sumin asked him, as she rested her head on yedam's shoulder.

"nothing. just that rare time you asked for cuddles." sumin gasped as he let go of yedam before glaring at him. "i told you to delete that!"

"why would i? it was cute." he grinned.

"i hate you!" sumin said and crossed her arms.

"nah, you don't. you were in love with me even before i dated chaeyoung." he grinned. "now i hate you even more!" she whined as she punched yedam's shoulder, but he just chuckled.

"you should consider yourself lucky. you're the only one who got to see my clingy side." she said, proudly.

yedam ruffled her hair. "i know. now don't go doing and asking that for other guys, okay?"

sumin hugged his neck once again before scoffing. "geez, you're one possesive boyfriend. don't worry i won't if you won't smile at other girls."

"am i witnessing a jealous sumin now?"

"hey, do you realized that i'm hugging your neck? i could literally just choke you, if i want to." she snapped.

"well... can you?" he smirked.

"damn you, bang yedam. you took advantage of my weakness. of course i can't!" she said and snuggled her head on the crook of his head.

"i love you too much." she mumbled enough to be heard by yedam.

he smiled. "i love you more."

sumin smiled secretly as she decided to dismiss the topic. "oh have you finished doing your reaction paper?"

yedam shook his head. "what was it again? ugh it's supposed to be winter break why do we have to do this?"

sumin sat beside him. "the topic is 'what was the best thing you ever did this year?'. yeah that."

"oh? any ideas what was the best thing that you ever did?" yedam asked her.

"except being your girlfriend, nothing else i guess." she grinned.

yedam laughed. "this is one of those instances you show affections randomly. it's cute."

sumin nodded as she leaned on his chest. "what's yours then? what's the best thing you ever did?"

he played with her hair before smelling it and smiled. "the best thing i ever did was realizing that i really love you."

"that was so cheesy, what the hell?!"
"yeah, but you're blushing."
"shut up, bang yedam!"

i hope it was uwu enough huhu. that's it peeps. we're wrapping things up!