OO6

"she'll never know your
story like i do."

"you coming? everyone wants to hang out at the cafe." yedam knocked on my table while sumin was fixing her things.

"yeah, it's fine. but am i the only girl around?" she asked yedam while standing up.

"chaeyoung will be there. and so is minah. MINAH! HURRY UP!" yedam yelled while looking at his phone.

"i'm done. let's go!" minah stood up and went to where yedam and sumin were. "why are you coming with us?" sumin asked minah. minah slapped sumin's right arm. "i'm part of the squad, dumbo!"

"well, uhm the boys are waiting at the school entrance. i'll just go and fetch chaeyoung, okay?" yedam told them, as he sprinted off towards the door. when yedam was out of sight, sumin sighed and got her bag. "are you okay?" minah asked her. "yeah. i'm fine." minah fixed sumin's bangs and smiled at her. "this must be the pain of falling in love with your best friend, huh?"

sumin frowned. "what's the use? yedam only sees me as his sisterly best friend, nothing else." the girls started walking out of the campus. when they reached the school entrance they saw their friends messing around with each other by the school gate.

"yoooooooo!!" minah shouted which made them look at her. "oh? haruto? since when?" she asked them. "since now, minah." junkyu told her, which made minah hissed.

"why are you here?!" jaehyuk shouted at sumin. "duh, because i'm friends with them, too? you dumb, bro?" sumin sassed.

"no, i mean. why are you here without your twin aka bang yedam?" sumin oh-ed as she showed a thin smile. "he went to fetch his girlfriend."

minutes later, yedam arrived with chaeyoung who was clinging on yedam's shoulder. sumin looked away because she can't afford to look at the sight.

"ohhhhh." she heard them teased the both of them, as yedam and chaeyoung laugh.

"well, let's go!"

---

they were just talking and laughing about random things at the cafe. when jihoon suddenly remembered something. "oh, by the way. since when did sumin and yedam became friends?" he asked.

yedam looked at sumin and so did she. "since we were wearing diapers?" sumin replied and laughed.

"we were born on the same day and on the same year, and our parents were friends so that's why we became this close." sumin shrugged.

"the both of us were the only child so we treated each other as siblings." yedam laughed and held chaeyoung's hand. sumin stared at their hands before looking away. she did not know what's more painful. seeing them interlacing their hands, or getting treated as a sibling by the person she liked. minah noticed it but she decided to just keep it quiet.

"if you knew yedam since you guys were wearing diapers, you should tell us his embarrassing moments." yedam's eyes widened as she looked at sumin who was grinning.

"well, should i tell you-"

"kang sumin. i will kill you." yedam warned her. sumin dramactically gasped, but then it suddenly turned into a grin.

"when we were in grade school- yaaaaaaaah HHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA" yedam started tickling sumin mercilessly.

"stop HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA okay i won't tell them that you farted on first grade-" as if on cue, yedam's tickling intensified while everyone started laughing, not because of what yedam did, but because of what sumin said.

chaeyoung rolled her eyes as she cleared her throat, making everybody stop from what they are doing.

"yedammmmieee. let's go home." she acted cute, which made almost everyone to cringed.

"are you tired?" yedam stopped tickling sumin and went to chaeyoung.

chaeyoung nodded. "okay. guys. i'll take chaeyoung home. minnie-"

"minah and i will send her home, don't worry." junkyu said as minah agreed. yedam nodded as he bid his goodbye so he can take chaeyoung home.