O19

"i remember you drive into my
house in the middle of the night."

someone was knocking at sumin's door so she went to open it. before she could look up to see who it was, yedam already engulfed her with a hug. sumin's eyes widened but she then smiled and hugged yedam back.

"i miss you so much, minnie." yedam said and burried his face on sumin's neck. sumin chuckled as she patted yedam's back. "i miss you too, dammie." she answered back.

yedam then looked at her. "i'm really sorry. i should've listened to you." sumin pinched both of yedam's cheeks and said, "it's fine. i knew how much you love her. i'm so sorry too. i shouldn't have said that you were naïve." she stopped pinching his cheeks.

the both of them laughed still hugging each other. yedam planted a kiss on sumin's forehead and said, "let's not fight over girls again."

sumin chuckled as she nodded. "especially girls like shin chaeyoung."

"totally." yedam agreed as he let her go.

---

"you did what?" yedam blinked a few times after hearing what sumin did to his ex-girlfriend.

"but she deserves it!" sumin pouted and punched yedam's right arm.

"but still, you shouldn't have done that. what if you got suspended?" yedam told her with a hint of worry on his tone. sumin rolled her eyes. "well might as well drag chaeyoung and tae oh for making out inside the school premises."

sumin grinned as yedam laughed. "jus don't do that again, okay?" yedam tucked strands of sumin's hair on her ear. "well, if you don't date girls like chaeyoung then i will reconsider."

date girls like me, instead. sumin thought.

yedam nodded as she pulled her into another hug. "wow, mister bang! you're suddenly clingy. is this what happens to guys after break up?"

yedam chuckled. "i just missed hugging you."

while the two were talking, their parents were sticking their ears at the door trying to hear what they were talking about.

"shut up, honey. i can't hear what they're talking about."

"okay we definitely look so stupid right now. listening to our kids talking."

"well, it's been a week since they last talk. we need juices so shut up, love."

"okay, so how can we hear them talking if you guys are so noisy?"

-

yo guys! we're at the bridge now. the song is almost finish ndjshshshsh