OO7

"she wears short skirts,
i wear t-shirts."

sumin was just staring at the ceiling after arriving at their house. junkyu and minah did bring her home like they promised but she was always in the middle of them fighting nonstop. she had no idea why the two of them hated each other, but she did not mind because her mind was filled with thoughts about yedam and chaeyoung.

she understood that yedam's first priority is his girlfriend, and she was just a best friend. but it did not stop her from feeling sad and jealous at them.

yes, falling in love is hard but falling in love with you best friend who is currently in love with another girl who is on a completely different level than you is even harder. and falling in love secretly with yedam was the hardest.

she never expected to feel that way to yedam. it was probably because it was only him who can tolerate her childish and naive side, and he was the only one who never left her side. she would always remind herself that yedam is just doing this because he sees her as his little sister, despite of being born on the same day and year. but she would always forget that. she made herself believe that yedam liked her back.

but jokes on her.

he does not.

and she only realized that when they reached high school. yedam became really popular at school. he was good at sports, he has amazing grades, the talents and the good looks, so it was no surprise that he became popular in an instance. then her hopes crashed even more when he revealed that he was dating shin chaeyong, the cheerleading captain and the most popular girl at school.

although she and yedam maintained their close friendship, she felt that yedam was really far from her. she missed those days when yedam's attention was on her. and only for her.

she sighed as she opened her phone and scrolled on her instagram feed. as she refreshed her ig feed, chaeyoung's newest post was the first thing she saw.

she stared at her picture full of jealousy. she envied how pretty chaeyoung was and how she can confidently wear her dress and skirts.

i wish i was her.