OO5

"i'm listening to the kind
of music she doesn't like."

"annyeonghaseyo. my name is haruto and i am the band's newest member." minah and sumin cooed as soon as they saw how handsome their newest member was.

"how old are you?" minah asked.

"i'm 16 noona. i was born in 2004." minah and sumin's faces turned sour, as junkyu and yedam laughed at their reactions, while chaeyoung looked at them, with a bored look.

"hello? shouldn't we be planning for our next song? the gig is in two weeks, and all of you are just standing there." she said. well, she was actually not in the mood to practice. but she was annoyed that everyone's attention was on haruto. she did not like it. she only want them to look at her- which was not a good thing.

everyone agreed as they formed a circle to start the band meeting.

"so for the school's upcoming spring festival what will we be performing? does anyone have any suggestion?" junkyu, their leader asked.

"a day6 song would be nice, though." haruto suggested.

"no. no. let's go for linkin park." minah contradicted haruto's suggested.

"but isn't that kind of a hard rock?" haruto asked minah.

"yes. but it's cool!" junkyu hit minah's head.

"stupid. you're playing rock on a spring festival?!" junkyu scolded minah, in which she just pouted.

"how about a bolbbalgan4 song?" sumin told them.

"well, bol4 is actually a good choice, so let's pick something that everyone will jam with." junkyu suggested.

"some?" the five of them except chaeyoung said in unison.

"but it should be bout spring." yedam thought.

"bom?" they soon laugh after they realized that they were thinking of the same song.

"ew." chaeyoung rolled her eyes upon hearing all of the suggestions they gave. "shouldn't you let the MAIN vocalist pick the song?"

junkyu and minah rolled their eyes as everyone became quiet.

"okay just let her pick."