OO3

"she doesn't get your humor
like i do."

yedam threw a small stone on sumin's window, which made her roll her eyes as she stopped studying and looked at yedam who was also peeking at his window. apparently, their rooms were just 5 meters away from each other.

yedam waved his walkie-talkie, signalling that he wants to talk to her. sumin also got her walkie-talkie and lazily said a "what?"

"don't "what" me, minnie. where's my mathematics notebook?" he said on the other line. sumin looked at yedam who was squinting his eyes at her. sumin awkwardly smiled and gave him a peace sign.

"it's in my bag. don't worry."

"and you haven't returned my 0.2mm sign pen. mind you, you've borrowed it since last week."

"oh my goodness, dammie!" she shouted through her walkie talkie. "you're used to it." she plainly said and smirked at him through the window. their rooms were facing each other so it was pretty obvious that they can see each other.

"we have a math mock exam tomorrow, minnie. and how am i suppose to study, if i don't have my notebook?"

"good luck." sumin laughed before putting her walkie talkie back to where she put it.

yedam scoffed upon hearing her reply. he reached for his phone and scrolled to his music playlist. he HAS to take revenge nonetheless. he connected his phone to his speaker, played a rap song because he knew it pisses sumin off and blasted it in full volume.

upon hearing the muisc being played, sumin whined. "oh no. not this song!" she covered her ears which is of no use because she could still hear it. yedam started doing silly dances on his window to annoy sumin.

sumin reached for her walkie talkie and told yedam "okay, fine! i'm bringing it to your house. so stop that music please!"

yedam grinned upon hearing her response. he stopped music and faced sumin who was glaring at him. sumin got his notebook and left her room.

"eomma! appa! i have to return something to yedam. i'll be back."

"okay, honey." her mother replied. she wore her slippers and went to yedam's house. she knocked on their door and she was greeted by yedam's father.

"oh, suminnie! are you here to visit our yedam?" his father motioned her to come inside.

"more like he forced me to come here, appa." sumin pouted.

"let me guess he played rap music again, didn't he?" yedam's father asked.

"yeah. he did. ugh i hate him. i'm going upstairs appa!"

"go ahead." mr. bang told her. while sumin was on her way to the stairs, she met yedam's mother who has left the kitchen holding a plate of peeled apples.

"oh sumin. are you here for yedam?" mrs. bang told her as she fed sumin a piece of chopped apple.

sumin nodded as she munched the apple on her mouth.

"i heard him play a rap music so loud. i'm guessing he's trying to annoy you. anyway, he's upstairs. go."

"thank you, eomma." sumin was that close to yedam's family to call them "eomma" and "appa".

sumin went to yedam's room and saw him lying on his bed. "i'm here, bang." she threw the notebook on yedam's stomach.

"ow." he grimaced as he stood up and got the notebook. "chaeyoung and i fought again." he frowned. sumin rolled her eyes. "what is it this time?"

"i drew some funny stuffs on her face using a non-permanent marker when she was asleep. and when she found out about it-"

"wait. you did?" sumin laughed. "if that was me i'd literally draw on your face too, using a permanent parker." she nodded, agreeing to herself.

"yes." yedam pouted. "if that was you. but i forgot she was really girly and she did not want to ruin her makeup. i shouldn't have done that." he sighed.

she sat on his swevel chair and punched him on the arm. "go get her back."