O12

"laughing on park bench thinking
to myself, hey isn't this easy."

yedam wiped the remaining tears on sumin's face while she was still eating her chicken wings.

"seriously, you cry over fictional characters every time." yedam scolded her but sumin just pouted and sniffed. "aren't you supposed to be with chaeyoung?" she asked.

yedam sighed as he got another chicken. "she said she's busy."

"then you should've helped her."

"well, yeah i wanted to." yedam shrugged. "but she said 'don't. this is not your business.' and then just ended the call." he took another deep breath. "i don't even know what's happening between us. she even deleted our pictures on instagram."

sumin gasped as she immediately fished out her phone. she checked chaeyoung's ig and scrolled through her posts and saw that there were no pictures of them anymore.

"what did you do?" she glared at yedam.

"wait? me?! why is this my fault again?! i didn't do anything wrong. and aren't you supposed to be on my side?" yedam flicked her forehead.

"why you." sumin also flicked yedam's forehead.

"yah!"

"WAE?!"

"oh? you guys are shouting at each other again. sumin must be feeling well now. she even has the energy to annoy you again, yedam." the store owner chuckled.

---

sumin insisted that they should go to the park and yedam couldn't do anything but to agree because she was really persistent. when they arrived there, sumin went to the swing to sit.

yedam on the other hand brought ice cream for the both of them, before going to where sumin was.

"thank you~" sumin cheekily said and got her ice cream. yedam sat on the swing beside hers. they were just looking at the children playing while they ate their ice cream.

"this is my toy."

"no. it's mine!" they saw two kids fighting over a toy by the seesaw.

"no. it's mine!"

"mine!"

sumin and yedam laughed.

"wah. that sounded like us, years ago." sumin told yedam and he nodded.

"i always end up giving you my toys anyway." yedam chuckled. "oh and remember when you cried because you lost your favorite stuffie. gosh, you cried the whole day. i didn't know how to calm you down."

sumin laughed. "it turns out, it was just in our house because i forgot to bring it. ah good old days."

yedam nodded. "we were so little before."

"yeah. and look at you now, already liking someone. psh." sumin teased.

"how about you? do you like someone now?" you.

sumin wanted to tell him that she liked him but she just hid it all again and smiled. "no, silly. i have no time for that."

"of course. because you would rather fall in love with fictional characters." yedam laughed.

"duh. of course." not, you exist stupid.

yedam's phone rang so he checked it. sumin looked at the ground when yedam suddenly stood up. "ah hey, can i leave you here? or do you want me to send you home? chaeyoung asked me to meet up with her." yedam flashed an excited smile.

"i'll stay here. you can go."

"are you sure-"

"just go, yedam. geez." yedam ruffled sumin's hair. "make sure to be home before 6, okay?" he planted a soft kiss on sumin's forehead before dashing his way out of the park.

sumin held her forehead. it was nothing new really. it was pretty normal for yedam to kiss her forehead since he would always do that since they were kids. she blew her bangs and sighed for the nth time today.

"bang yedam, you stupid." she frowned. "i like you."