O2O

"i'm the one who makes you laugh,
when you know you're 'bout to cry."

"hey, sumin. wake up." yedam said on his walkie talkie, while sumin just covered her face with her comforter to not hear yedam talking. "yah!" yedam said once again but sumin did not budge and continued sleeping.

"KANG SUMIN!" sumin rolled her eyes and removed her comforter. she then reached for her walkie talkie to stop yedam from ruining her sleep. "let me sleep, yedam. it's saturday." she groggily said before tossing her walkie talkie somewhere and went back to sleep. yedam did not bother her for a minute so she thought she can finally sleep in peace.

well yeah, not until yedam turned his speaker on and played a song.

no, no, no. not this again! sumin thought as she covered her ears.

yedam played a rap song(again) to annoy sumin because she knew she can't handle it. sumin then reached for her walkie talkie. "okay, okay. yedam! i'm up, okay? i'm up." she rolled her eyes and just heard yedam laughing on the other line while stopping the music which made sumin sigh in relief.

"you forgot that i have soccer match today." sumin gasped as she went to her study table and looked at her calendar.

july 29 — yedam's soccer match, 10:00 am

she looked through her window and saw yedam glaring at her— not in a mean way tho. "how could you forget about it? aren't you my best friend?" yedam whined. sumin laughed awkward and looked at the time. it was 7:30 am.

it's still early. she thought before blowing her bangs.

"okay, okay. i'll get ready." she told yedam and went to get her towel so she could take a shower.

it has been a month since chaeyoung and yedam broke up and yedam was on the process of getting over her. sumin and yedam? uhm, they're back to annoying and shouting at each other. sumin was still secretly *coughs* in love *coughs* with yedam, and of course, yedam is still the dense one.

---

they entered the school premises and went imediately to their school's soccer field.

"come on! you should be sitting in our bench." yedam said and dragged sumin to their bench. upon arriving, sumin sighed in relief when she saw minah also sitting there.

"minah." sumin called as minah looked up and waved her hand.

"i'll just get ready. stay here, okay?" yedam told sumin and she nodded her head.

"where's my hug?" yedam pouted as sumin rolled her eyes and hugged him. "good luck dammie!" sumin said as yedam smiled at her. after the hug, yedam went to their locker room so he could get ready for the game.

sumin sat beside minah. "so who asked you to be here? i thought you hated this." sumin asked minah.

"kim junkyu." minah pouted as sumin laughed. of course, who else. although minah and junkyu fight nonstop it was pretty obvious that they liked each other— but they're just in denial. minutes later the game started and everyone started cheering.

(fast forward, because idk what happens during soccer matches. jk. i saw inazuma eleven but soccer irl doesn't use any hissatsu technique, ey? ok hahahaha)

---

the whistle blow signaling that the second half of the game was finished. everyone looked at the score board to see who won.

yg - 3, jyp - 2 (a/n: thank you for telling me abt soccer matches scores ☹️❤️)

everyone from yg university cheered loudly upon seeing the results. the players also hugged each other after knowing that they won. sumin clapped her hands, while minah just smiled.

yedam looked at sumin before going to where she was. she noticed that yedam was on the verge of crying. geez, what a drama queen. sumin rolled her eyes, playfully.

"don't you dare cry. you look ugly." sumin joked as yedam laughed at her statement. "okay, now give your number one cheerleader a hug." sumin grinned and spread her arms. yedam did not hesitate to hug her as yedam's teammates including minah smiled.

"congratulations, dammie. now you have to treat me two tubs of ice cream later."

dang, tell me about it. it's so corny
eeeeekkkkk sorry hahaha oh and
i know it's late but treasure's
debuting y'all *cries in michyeogane*