OO4

"i'm in the room, it's
a typical tuesday night."

yedam was at the kang's kitchen, leaning on the wall, constantly shaking his head while looking at sumin who is crying like an idiot watching "coco" on the living room, inserting some tissues on her nostrils.

"this is the sixth time she had watch the movie and she's still crying over it. is sumin normal, appa?" yedam asked sumin's father who was reading some paper works while waiting for their dinner.

sumin's father laughed at yedam's remark.

"let her cry for awhile, son."

"yedam dear, can you please call sumin for dinner?"

yedam nodded as he went to the living room.

"you sound like a dying pig." he teased her. sumin just threw the tissue box to her best friend without taking her eyes off the television screen.

yedam nudged sumin. "dinner's ready." she slapped yedam's arm. "go away, mama coco still does not remember her papa."

she made random crying noises as yedam laughed. he had no choice but to carry sumin to the kitchen, like a sack of rice.

"what?! hey yedam, let me go. miguel has not sang remember me yet!"

---

after eating dinner, everyone left while yedam stayed to helped mrs. kang in washing the dishes. after that, he went to sumin's room and saw her strumming her guitar, like what she used to do after eating dinner.

yedam looked around and sighed. "seriously, sumin? your room is messier than mine." he started picking up random trashes on sumin's floor.

"there you go again. you're nagging at me just like my mom."

"it's because you never clean your room."

sumin pouted as she placed her guitar down and sat on the swivel chair, just to watch yedam cleaning her room. yedam looked at her. "are you just gonna sit there and watch me do YOUR chores?" yedam said emphasizing "your". sumin laughed looking at yedam's pissed face.

yedam just sighed not until his phone rang. he checked the caller id and suddenly smiled. after seeing his reaction, sumin immediately understood that it was chaeyoung.

"i gotta go. clean your room, okay?" yedam said and left sumin's room.

sumin blowed her bangs and frowned as she stood up to continue cleaning her room. while cleaning she saw a picture on the floor. she immediately reached for it. "oh. i was looking everywhere for this." she smiled as she looked at the picture. it was yedam when they were 10 years old, during their grade school's halloween party. yedam was wearing a superman suit, and she was the one who took the picture from her polaroid.

she stared at yedam's happy face. "he was my superman." she said and looked at the window and saw yedam laughing on the phone. she smiled bitterly to herself. "but it never crossed my mind that one day..."

"he'd be someone else's superman."