O14

"i haven't seen it in a while since
she brought you down."

yedam barged into sumin's room, which caused sumin to be surprised that her cellphone fell on her face. "ow." she grimaced in pain, while holding her nose and sat up. yedam immediately rushed to her to check if she was okay. "are you okay?" he asked her.

sumin blushed when she noticed how close yedam was so she got her pillow and throw it to him so that she can hide her blushing face.

"oh, why did you do that?" he asked, but sumin did not reply, instead she sat on her swivel chair and did not face yedam.

yedam sighed as he went closer to her. he turned her swivel chair to his direction so she would face him and pulled the chair near from her bed so they can face each other.

"i don't know what i did wrong, but i'm really sorry." yedam told her.

sumin suddenly felt bad. she felt bad because she has been affecting their friendship because of her stupid feelings for him.

"hey..." yedam said, softly and stroked her hair. sumin's heart fluttered but she maintained her frowning face.

"i'm sorry. now you can please talk to me? you're making me feel bad."

yeah, you should. because you made me fall for you.

sumin sighed. every time she sees yedam, all of her defenses would just... melt down.

"i'm fine. i was just not in the mood this morning." she lied.

yedam knew something was up, but he also felt that he should not force her to speak up ang gave her space. he stood up and reached for sumin's hand. sumin was a little confused with his action, but she gave her hand nonetheless. yedam made her stand up and pulled her into a hug.

sumin couldn't push him away, she needed it anyway. she just sighed and hugged him back. yedam kissed her hair before resting his chin on it.

---

"why is he in a bad mood?" minah asked sumin.

sumin stopped eating her lunch and looked at yedam who was constantly stabbing his braised chicken with his chopsticks.

"they fought..." sumin shove a spoonful of rice in her mouth. "...again." she chomped her rice and stole yedam's food. but he couldn't care less. he was not in the mood to eat.

"what is it this time?" minah asked sumin.

sumin drank her water before whispering to minah. "he saw chaeyoung with park tae oh."

-

yeah, randomly made another character. oOf