"I want my baby first." He kissed my neck, pushing his knee against my ass. "Ah~Jungkook please." He lifted my shirt and kissed my sides. "Jungkook I'm serious, stop." I was able to get out of his grip and push him away. "Jungkook you can have me tonight. Let me see my granny and get clothes." Jungkook watched me for a while before kissing me softly. "I won't forget you said that." Jungkook moved and picked me up.

Jungkook pov

I took Jimin to his granny. He was happy to see that she was okay. "You're eating right granny?" Jimin asks sitting next to her. "Yes grandson. Someone stopped by and delivered dinner for me. It was a home made meal too." Jimin looked at me. I smiled at him.

Before going out and doing my duties, I gave the grandmother the rest of the dinner I made for Jimin. "Okay, as long as you eat. Have you taken your medicine?" The grandmother nods and hugs Jimin. "I miss hearing your little feet walking around here sometimes."

"I'll be back soon granny. I'm gonna stay with Jungkook for some time. Don't worry about me okay. I'm safe with him." Jimin gets up and goes up to his bedroom. "Are you gonna join me Kookie?" Jimin speaks doing aegyo. I followed him up the stairs.

He closed the door after me and went to his closet. I sat on the bed and watched him. He was too sexy at the moment. All he was wearing was a hoodie I gave him and briefs under it. He's so innocent, yet I wanted to fuck him to sleep.

"Why are you staring like that?" Jimin's voice brought me out my thoughts. "No reason. I just like looking at you." Jimin started adding clothes in to a bag. "Jimin, can you come here please." I said. He walked over to me holding on to a shirt. I took the shirt and sat it aside.

I hold his waist and pulled him on my lap. "What are you doing?" Jimin asks with a pout, it made him so cute. "You're so innocent. Kiss me." I said playing in his hair. "No, let me finish so we can go back to your place." Jimin tried to get off me, but I put him on the bed.

"Lets be quick baby. I love the way you tighten your hole around my cock." Jimin rolled his eyes. "No, Jungkook. I don't want it. All you wanna do is fuck. We've done it three times since we met. My body can't continue to be penetrated like this. In case you didn't realize, my body is small as shit, your cock is fucking huge. And it hurts like fuck when you bang my prostate."

"Wow. I didn't know you felt like that MiMi. You should tell me when I'm being too rough. I wouldn't want you too hurt." I told him, picking him up. "No, because I like it. We've just done it back to back. My body is just aching." Jimin wraps his arms around me. "Okay, finish up darling."

I put him down and he continued to gather things he'd need. When he was finished, we said goodbye to the grandmother and left. "Baby, can I see Taehyung?" Jimin asks. "For what? You saw him yesterday and the day before that without my permission."

"I'm just not used to being away from him. Can we please go?" Jimin begs. He leaned over and placed his hand on my crotch. "Please take me to see him." Jimin started moving his hand up and down my crotch. "Stop it now." I told him, but he continued on. "Jimin, I'm gonna whoop your ass. Stop it now."

"Take me to see Taehyung, now." Jimin demands undoing the button on my pants. "Fuck Jimin, I'll take you. Button it back." I see him smiling as he fixed it.

We made it to the boutique and Jimin ran inside. "Hey Tae Tae." Jimin ran all the way around the boutique to the boy. "Jimin-ah, if we're not supposed to be friends anymore, you gotta stop coming to see me." The boy hugs Jimin. I walked over to the two of them and stood there.

"What's he doing here?" The boy asks. "Oh—er... I am with him now." He didn't quite tell him what we really are doing. "You're with the stalker?! Does he watch you at night? He clearly is a fucking freak Jimin-ah. You're better off with me." Jimin looks over at me. "Tae don't do that. I really like him, okay."

"Jimin, it's time to go." I said pulling him away from the boy. "No Kookie, a little more time please." Jimin whines grabbing the boy's hand. "No. Let's go now. You can't see him anymore period." Jimin started crying. And the boy tried pulling him away from me. "No, let me go!" Jimin squeals making everyone look our way.

"I said let's go." I picked him up and put him over my shoulder. I walked out to my car and put him inside. "Jungkook please! I want Taehyung!" Jimin kept whining. "Shut the fuck up Jimin."

"Fuck you Jungkook! I fucking hate you! I don't want you anymore." Jimin whines. "I don't care." I said. He was crying nonstop. "Take me to my granny." I hear him sniffle. "No. I'm gonna make it right with you. I'm not taking you to your granny."

"I don't want your sex. I want my granny." Jimin folds his arms and had the cutest pout ever. "I'm not gonna fuck you baby. Trust me darling. You are my everything. Yes, I used to stalk you. I observed you a lot. You are literally my heart and soul Jimin. You remind me so much of someone I used to love. That's why I want you to myself baby. Everything about you reminds me of them and it tears up my fucking soul."

"Shut up Jungkook, you're gonna make me emotionally unstable." Jimin sniffs softly. "Wipe your tears baby. You look prettier with a smile." Jimin wipes his eyes.

"Please don't compare me to your past relationships. I'm me only. And everything about me couldn't possibly remind you of them. I bet I'm cuter, sexier, lovelier, better-er, and I bet I'm better at sex than them. Have you seen my body?"

Jimin giggles. He's literally the best person in my life right now. "You're right sugar. I won't do such a thing ever again. You make me happy and they didn't. You are my happiness. And I love you."