38

"What the fuck Seonghwa! You gave me three hickeys!" Beomgyu is pissed when he sees himself in the reflection of the mirror.

"So what? You're my boyfriend anyways"

"IT DOESNT LOOK PROFESSIONAL YOU DICK!" Beomgyu opens Seonghwas closet and pulls out a green turtle neck. The shirt was too big on him so he had to tuck it in.

"Isn't it too hot for that?" Seonghwa asks as he gets out of bed.

"Shut up I wouldn't have to wear this if it weren't for you" Beomgyu grabs his bag and doesn't bother saying goodbye.

He didn't even get to drink coffee or have breakfast so he's in a worse mood than usual. Whatever, once he gets to work he'll be able to get his mind off things.

...

"What do you think about this shirt?" Taehyun asks Yeonjun. The two were out shopping for the paparazzi. Yeonjun was getting annoyed with them but he'd manage.

"Green? Ehh I don't really like that color"

"Okay then I'll go with black... hey what's wrong?" Taehyun notices the prince is on edge today.

"I just hate strangers taking my photo" Yeonjun admits.

"I do too, but let's just try to make the best out of it okay?" Taehyun smiles and it sort of makes the prince feel better.

Taehyun gives his clothes to a staff to pay for and have them sent to the castle, and the two leave the store and get into the limo that's outside waiting for them.

Truthfully, Yeonjun is anxious for 3:00. He would be going to the photography studio where Beomgyu works... and he's not really sure what to do after that. He could have planned more carefully but he's waited three years to see Beomgyu again so he's already impatient as it is.

"The renovations should be done later this week" Taehyun was speaking about the castle. As an official couple they would be moving into the castle- well, a separate castle off to the side because Yeonjun didn't want to be under the same roof as the King and Queen. This castle is called the Ruby Palace and it's going to be made of glass (which was Taehyuns idea)

"Finally! I'm getting tired of staying in suites" The limo pulls off to the side a few stores down from the photography studio. Soobin could be seen waiting rather nervously.

"What are we doing here?" Taehyun asks.

"Oh I have to do something, the limo will take you back to the suite I'll meet you back there when I'm done" Yeonjun smiles innocently and get outs of the car and shuts the door behind him. The limo pulls off almost immediately and Soobin approaches the prince.

"Wow you're oddly dressed well for an unscheduled photoshoot" Soobin says as he eyed the prince's outfit.

Yeonjun doesn't have much free time right now, he's too busy with interviews and meeting his people for the first time since he was presented 1st heir of the country

Yeonjun doesn't have much free time right now, he's too busy with interviews and meeting his people for the first time since he was presented 1st heir of the country. He also just got married too so he had to at least look like a decent husband to the media.