26

Yeonjun is quick to react and lifts his mask back up over his face, covering everything but his eyes and hair. Luckily Jin hadn't seen him due to Jimin talking to him about something. 

The prince's heart picks up speed, and not in a good way. He had been too careless, and it all caught up to him. Of course, it was inevitable that Jin would come to the studio- after all, it's owned by his husband, but for some reason, Yeonjun thought that he would come in the early mornings, not close to midnight. 

"Why the fuck are you two together?" Jungkook stands up. He and Hobi making their way to meet Jin and Jimin halfway. Yeonjun followed but was slow about it. 

"Since you're stealing my husband from me, I figured I might as well steal Jimin from you," Jin says as Hoseok goes to give him a kiss on the cheek

"Yah Jin quit teasing him, if he gets any redder I feel like he'll burst" Jimin playfully boops Jungkooks' nose. The younger boy looks away with a blushed face. 

Then, Jin looks at Yeonjun. 

"Who's this?" He thinks the eyes look familiar but he doesn't know anyone with blue hair.

"This is Daniel" Hoseok introduces.

"Ah!" Jin's face lights up "The infamous Daniel, it's so nice to meet you, I've heard a lot about you. Everyone except me has met you, I was starting to think that you weren't even real"

"It's nice to meet you" Yeonjun makes his voice deeper. 

"What's wrong with your voice?" Jimin asks

"I-I think I'm coming down with a cough" He dramatically coughs to prove a point.

"I was studying to be a doctor, take off your mask and let me get a look at your tonsils. I heard strep has been going around." Hoseok suggests. At this, Yeonjun's eyes widen and he begins to panic. Right now Jin hadn't noticed him due to his dyed blue hair and the mask, but if he took off the mask it was over. It all was over. 

"U-Uh thats fine! I should actually get going, I don't want to have Beomgyu waiting for me too late. It was nice to meet you!" Yeonjun quickly bows and runs out of the studio, leaving Jungkook, Hoseok, Jin, and Jimin puzzled. 

"That was... strange" Jin says.

"He's dating Beomgyu, do you expect him to be anything else?" Jungkook laughs it off. 

But Jimin agrees that it was strange... too strange.

...

On the way back to the room, Yeonjun is shaking from almost being caught. He thinks maybe it's time to come clean- maybe not to everyone, but at least Beomgyu. All these lies are bounds to come out sooner or later, he was stupid to think he could just live the rest of his laugh as Daniel. He wasn't Daniel, he was Yeonjun. No matter how much he wishes he wasn't, it was his reality. 

When Yeonjun gets back, he can hear Beomgyu in the kitchen. The prince takes off his mask- he hadn't removed it since he left the studio out of paranoia of being caught. 

"Gyu?" He calls out. Seconds later Beomgyu comes out of the kitchen, he has a glass of wine in one hand and an empty bottle in the other.

"Daniel!" Beomgyu throws the bottle off to the side and chugs his glass of wine all while he walks over to the prince.

"Hey-oof" Beomgyu jumps ontop of Yeonjun, and the prince luckily acted fast and grabbed him- not letting him fall. Although he did lose balance and stumbled back, luckily the door stopped them from falling. 

Beomgyus legs were wrapped around Yeonjuns waist, the two staring at each other. 

"You're drunk," Yeonjun says.